Padraig Mullen - convicted football thug

*Manticore*

Padraig mullan ‏@podge1916 29 Sep

I don't know who was at ibrox yesterday but I do know 18 who were not there.....#bouncybouncynomore

Padraig mullan ‏@podge1916 29 Sep

@Lukeh1888 just seen it there now dirty shower of bastards that vid justifies the satisfaction I get when I hear 1 breathes no longer

Padraig mullan ‏@podge1916 25 Sep

Driving around belfast rebels blaring doesn't make me anymore republican than the next man but by fuck it makes me happy #getthebritsoutnow

Padraig mullan ‏@podge1916 25 Sep

Would you like another stella,your turning fuckin yella would ya like another stella georgie best #liver-pool

Padraig mullan ‏@podge1916 6 Sep

How the fuck can anyone from a nationalist community or background play for northern ireland is beyond me

Padraig mullan ‏@podge1916 1 Sep

Flights to the dam booked via copenhagen random as fuck but gona be smashinggggggggg

Padraig mullan ‏@podge1916 30 Aug

Can you see a happy h** no oh no oh..... - (This forum has blanked out the H word, twitter didn't).

Padraig mullan ‏@podge1916 13 Sep

@unitycelt nice 1 we fly 2 copenhagen then dam on the tue back thur gona b mental everybody is goin horndogs lol

Padraig mullan ‏@podge1916 30 Sep

@saoirsemcauley1 I'm back to saving again my next blowout is amsterdam in 4 weeks for celtic ajax game luks like could be maddest 1 yet lol

Looks like this bigot planned his behaviour in Amsterdam. Sectarianism, violence, hatred, treason, everything in just a few tweets. This animal should be locked up and the key thrown away.

Would the said Mr Mullen happen to be one of those convicted after the Amsterdam trouble? You see up until now they have had no punishment as a club due to this incident having happened outside of the ground and in UEFA's eyes the club is absolved of responsibility. The problem for them now is that if it is true that c****c seem to have funded the legal team who have/are representing these people and they are now arranging special visits to their ground for them it could be argued within UEFA that the club and their fans can no longer be viewed as separate as to the responsibility for what went on.