The New Nou Camp?

Spanish champions Barcelona will make a decision in the early part of 2014 on whether to remodel their existing Nou Camp stadium or build a new ground adjacent to their current home.

Both proposals would have a capacity of 105,000 - about 10,000 more than the current Nou Camp - and improve other facilities at the sporting complex.

"We've made advances, we have all the information and we're in a position to make a decision," says Barcelona spokesman Toni Freixa.

I think it's a cracking stadium already and would hate for them to move to another ground!

:lol:

You even been?

The Nou camp of course...from your posts it's clear you live on the fucking moon.

I used to live in Spain and went to Barca games fairly regularly, I've been there 8 or 9 times. The old San Mames in Bilbao was a proper stadium. The Nou Camp is just big, its really tatty and run down.

I never imagined the atmosphere being that great. I woudnt want Rangers to have a 90,000 seater for it to be only filled a few times a season and the rest of the games played with half the seats empty, the empty seats create a bad atmosphere even if there is 60,000 in the stadium.

They are about six hunner trillion in debt ....so what do they do? Build a fecking massive OTT stadium at god knows how much. Fitba needs to get a grip. Them and Real Madrid are a couple of dodgy clubs when it comes to finances. Yet UEFA skirt around them with the FFP rules.