VB investigated according to DR

Bad Robot

What a waste of Police resources if this is true.

On the day the scum will get their sentence from Uefa makes me a bit more than cynical.

Gers fan site probe

Published on 11 December 2013

A RANGERS fans' group being investigated by police is sponsoring an Ibrox first team player, the Evening Times can reveal.

Police are probing comments and images posted on the website of the Vanguard Bears.

It has since emerged that the group is kit sponsor of Rangers starlet Robbie Crawford.

The website contains photos of prominent Celtic fans, some dead, with crosses superimposed on to the images.

A Rangers spokesman said: "The club is investigating."

The photos include one of the late Paul McBride QC and another of lawyer Paul McConville, who died last month.

A Police spokeswoman said: "We are looking into the matter."

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be pointed out that the Vanguard Bears did not have anything to do with the making up of that image.

It has been doctored to suit a certain agenda, which I can only assume is the result of the VB's good work in highlighting the bigotry shown by some quarters towards our culture.

The Vanguard Bears have said as much in a statement on their website. http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk

Shite journalism, of which we have came to expect sadly.

Keep up the work VB (tu)

Some fans would rather attack fellow fans than fight against Celtic and their glorification of terrorists, sad state of affairs that some Gers would have smiled when they saw this…

I fecking despair at the state our fan base is in sometimes…

The story broke in the Daily Rebel, another attack on Rangers fans yet this paper will still be used by the Murray camp on the run up to the AGM...

The Record have been doing their best to attack VB in recent days - I wonder why? That photo was not used on the original VB article http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/all-i-want-for-christmas.html The proof is there for all to see.

As you said, certain so called Rangers men run to this rag on a daily basis.

Pretty bloody obvious when SOS are quote in that paper slagging off VB that they then assume VB have a lack of real support and are fair game.

The Record have been doing their best to attack VB in recent days - I wonder why? That photo was not used on the original VB article http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/all-i-want-for-christmas.html The proof is there for all to see.

As you said, certain so called Rangers men run to this rag on a daily basis.

Taking the truth about them and spinning it on to VB who are nowhere near the evil they spew everywhere they go. Caught the headlines of the sun this morning Celtic fans loved all over the world, not in Dundee, Motherwell, Amsterdam and just about everywhere they go, evil hateful, shit stirring bastards.

See ET have joined in on the deflection from the GB by trying to bring VB into something that has no fact!

*** ADDENDUM from Admin ***

For the avoidance of doubt, and as pointed out on a number of previous articles, @VBCommunication is the ONLY official VB Twitter account.

We have not created a “Death List” or "Hit List" - which is the lie being spouted by the many Rangers-haters out there. In particular we would like to single out Scotzine Editor, serial Rangers-hater Andrew Muirhead for his vicious attack on us, twisting what any reasonable person considers an attempt at humour, from an unofficial Twitter account.

Mr Muirhead has a history of distorting the truth when it comes to his favourite obsession - The "offending" image that is currently circulating has been doctored from an original one we used in an article from February of this year. The original article highlighted those people and organisations (the logos of the BBC and ESPN featured on the original graphic - Is it even possible to 'kill' a company?) who, through their actions, we considered to be the enemies of Rangers FC.

The doctoring of our image was carried out by persons unknown, therefore beyond our control, however we would like to point out that our original graphic did not intend to, nor did it achieve any unwarranted attention towards our football club at the time of publication, and that anyone attempting to associate the club with this doctored version now is simply clutching at straws.

It is never our intention to harm our club in any way.

We also take exception to an inaccurate report in today's Daily Record which claims that our group are “Ultra's”. Our membership comprises of many individuals who form a significant part of the wider Rangers family – Vanguard Bears do not claim to be "Ultra's"

:rolleyes:

Since when have David Murray and Craig Whyte been Irish Catholic Celtic fans? Anything at all to have a pop at the VB, has Keith Jackson all over it. I wonder why he wants to attack a group like VB now, that's right VB haven't joined in the Mini love in with him and the discredited fans groups.

The dirty trick campaign continues against some in the Rangers support. This image was doctored by a Yahoo (OR OTHERS) and not VB.

Meanwhile, thousands of Celtic fans sing about murders, wreck stadiums across Scotland, smash up Amsterdam, hospitalise 8 policemen, hold up banners of terrorists etc. Welcome to the shithole that is Scotland 2013. When IRA fanatics are running amok on a weekly basis and the police are wasting resources and man hours on nonsense like this, it makes you wonder if these are political decisions to go after Rangers supporters?

Rangers fans on here having a go who don't know the truth would be better turning their anger on the real enemy and not Bears. The criminalisation and demonisation of the Rangers support moves to another level with stitch ups like this.

VB today, you tomorrow.

Couldn't put it better...same thing happened for years (and still is happening) over here!!

Never forget...Never forgive!

The dirty trick campaign continues against some in the Rangers support. This image was doctored by a Yahoo (OR OTHERS) and not VB.

Meanwhile, thousands of Celtic fans sing about murders, wreck stadiums across Scotland, smash up Amsterdam, hospitalise 8 policemen, hold up banners of terrorists etc. Welcome to the shithole that is Scotland 2013. When IRA fanatics are running amok on a weekly basis and the police are wasting resources and man hours on nonsense like this, it makes you wonder if these are political decisions to go after Rangers supporters?

Rangers fans on here having a go who don't know the truth would be better turning their anger on the real enemy and not Bears. The criminalisation and demonisation of the Rangers support moves to another level with stitch ups like this.

VB today, you tomorrow.

Hope you don't mind, but I put this post on twitter, just agree with everything (tu)

While I wouldn't say this is the work of the Strewths it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't people with a close affinity to them who managed to get this in the Record. The Strewths are getting a touch agitated over the VB though.

FFS...........Im to believe it was the HAg and her chums

The VB must be doing something right as they are now being attacked. The Tim lovers want to kill off all who would shine the light of truth on the whole Rangers, Septic, the bent press and the bias Scottish government situation. Tims and the truth don't mix well. Well done the VB, keep going as this now shows you are getting under the skin of those who would propergate lies.