Our Anthem

centenarystand

Highly enjoyable but it's missing a wee song that follows close by.

Very soon there's going to be a core following of Rangers who can't remember Hello, Hello! Is that now about 10 years since Murray outlawed it? A few more years and we've moved on an entire generation.

Last season there were many threads on the song. Most of which had the changing of a single word as the substance of the thread.

IMO there is no need to change ANY of the words. Defending the use of the offending word would be a better angle.

I've but much more to say on TBB but I've hijacked centenerystand's thread long enough. Sorry bud.

Highly enjoyable but it's missing a wee song that follows close by.

Very soon there's going to be a core following of Rangers who can't remember Hello, Hello! Is that now about 10 years since Murray outlawed it? A few more years and we've moved on an entire generation.

Last season there were many threads on the song. Most of which had the changing of a single word as the substance of the thread.

IMO there is no need to change ANY of the words. Defending the use of the offending word would be a better angle.

I've but much more to say on TBB but I've hijacked centenerystand's thread long enough. Sorry bud.

No bother mate

FF is the Rangers song that fills me with pride and brings a tear to my eye.

I remember when we were coming off the plane at Manchester 08, & we were being ushered through, the guy in front of me was phoning someone (to tell them he'd arrived safely) but he had a bad connection, so he shouted on the phone "HELLO" which then started The Billy Boys song, absolutely amazing. It was my sons first away game.

Stayed with one of the drummers in the millar memorial on my first trip to belfast.

Cracking band. Very smart and generally lead the Belfast 12th

Good point, was going to say but got diverted over TBB.

A very well turned out band and tuneful even to my tone deaf ears.

Good point, was going to say but got diverted over TBB.

A very well turned out band and tuneful even to my tone deaf ears.

more a military style band and not everyone's cup of tea but smart.

Should still have played the billy boys though ;-)

more a military style band and not everyone's cup of tea but smart.

Should still have played the billy boys though ;-)

It's scary to think that in future years some bears might not automatically associate 'Hello! Hello!' With that medley.

All the more important to keep it playing in the pubs and clubs, and on the buses till it comes back.

Our day will come ;)