WTF Rangers? Stockbridges maths skills at work?

Well in that case..

1. If you'd put a smiley in somewhere, then I would have agreed. just sounded angry to me :D

2. you're obviously posting on some kind of mobile/android only image that doesn't show on a pc - that's weird :(

3. Well you should give them a chance to fix it. Notice there are more ghuests than members in this thread ;)

Shall we call it a draw? :craphead:

1. Fair shout on the smiley, im very rarely ever angry though. If im ever really angry I will add one of these :angry: <beelin face>

2. Lifted the image from the website homepage on the PC, so not sure what is going on there.

3. Fair point, but in this case we deserve to get laughed at for such a stupid mess up! Club needs to learn to be much more careful with published information. Plus it really is quite funny.

Im happy with calling it a draw though! :dazed:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially as it says just as it introduces the half season ticket prices, "You can't argue with these figures".

Oh yes you can. It's either panto season, or Obama made the advert.

Dutchy, I think you should be commissioned to make a special, commemorative mosaic of the graphic to mark this day in our history. ;)

Look at the image in my OP. Imagine the image is a clock, and look at the 8pm position.

It states we have '52 points'. The table you posted stated we have 45 points.

:lol:

Had to load up Google Chrome to see the image. For some reason it isn't showing up on Firefox.

(tu)