Novo released from Morton

pcbear

In the local Greenock rag it says Shiels wants to replace him with Garry O'Connor. Didn't want to sign Novo in the Summer and sadly for him the Morton episdoe has proved that Ally made the right decision not to take him on. Hopefully the wee man decides to go out gracefully instead of aimlessly bouncing around the lower leagues.

In the local Greenock rag it says Shiels wants to replace him with Garry O'Connor. Didn't want to sign Novo in the Summer and sadly for him the Morton episdoe has proved that Ally made the right decision not to take him on. Hopefully the wee man decides to go out gracefully instead of aimlessly bouncing around the lower leagues.

I honestly expected him to retire a year or two after leaving us

If im being honest i would call him a rangers faveourite i loved the wee man and his goals a lot of very important ones along with the image of his screamer in tge cup final will stay with me forever.

The wee man is one of us but the word legend isnt aplicable in my drunk opinion.

A few Morton supporting mates said he's not near the player he once was and is rumoured to have took the huff when he didn't get any game time at the weekend.

He was starting to lose his pace and touch in his last couple of seasons with us aswell. We shouldn't be considering him.

A few Morton supporting mates said he's not near the player he once was and is rumoured to have took the huff when he didn't get any game time at the weekend.

He was starting to lose his pace and touch in his last couple of seasons with us aswell. We shouldn't be considering him.

He lost his touch? Don't think he ever had one to be honest, unless you're talking about his pre-match iPod?

nacho was great for us but not an ibrox legend. loved to see him play with his heart on his sleeve and the great goals he scored the timms hated him and that helped make him one of us even to this day they hate him and that makes him an ibrox great. good luck to him in any future roads he takes

For selfish reasons only I want to remember Nacho Novo having the best days of his life and ours

at rangers and he gave me so many .

My next door neighbour who is a man utd nut knocking on my

front window in celebration when nacho scored in that uefa cup semi final in italy

Is a lasting memory showed that this small spaniard showed his heart and gave our

club an image to be proud of .

He may be past is best but he gave his best to us Thiery henry is

similar at arsenal he doesnt disguise his lovehaving enjoyed his best days as a

proffesional footballer there.