Your favourites

1st_Jan_1994

What's been your favourite ...

Rangers game you've been to (result wise)

Rangers game you've been to (occasion wise)

Rangers game you've been to (atmosphere wise)

Rangers game you've watched on TV but really wished you were there (apart from Barcelona 72 - put a wee bit of thought into it)

Result : v Bayern 72,

Occasion : Scottish Cup Final Big Tam Forsyth scored ,122, 714 people where there with the Duchess of Kent Present too.

Atmosphere : I would have gone for Bayern ,however v Dynamo Kiev at Ibrox was Rocking that Night, I was in the main Stand and as the Teams came out the Old Building was shaking .

TV Wish I was there : Has to be the League win at the Girodome ,seeing them Implode was Marvellous ,on the Day I was in Glasgow at Tolcross and I gave them all dogs abuse they Couldnt Take it and I was home on Leave from the RAF Boy did I celebrate but wished I was there.

Two of the games that spring to mind that I watched on TV and really wanted to go to but couldn't are

1-0 against Celtic at Hampden in 1991. The game in the pishing rain we went down to ten men early when Robertson got sent off. McCoist scored and we spent the whole game getting battered but held on.

&

2-1 against Aberdeen at Hampden. League Cup final 1992, I think? ... looked amazing.

Oh and Leeds 2-1 at Elland Road.

everything about it was fucking superb :)

They cunts thought they would turn up walk it and win the league :lol: we tore them apart and ibrox was alive for the first time in a long time :drool:

Also aluko :praise:

Was amazing that day so he was, I can particularly remember us doing sarcastic cheers when that mob tried to sing any songs

Rangers game you've been to (result wise) - 3-2 v Porto

Rangers game you've been to (occasion wise) - 6-1 v Dunfermline - 50th title win.

Rangers game you've been to (atmosphere wise) - Stuttgart - full stadium bouncy and Derrys Walls game.

Rangers game you've watched on TV but really wished you were there (apart from Barcelona 72 - put a wee bit of thought into it) - 3-0 v Lyon

If the game went on a couple more minutes they would have got a 3-3 draw though ... I'm not downplaying our result and performance but they went down to 9 men too..... was still a good day tho

I see what ur saying 1st , but we still beat them when they thought it was a turn up for 3 points game (tu) and up until the last few minutes we pumped them :party:

Rangers game you've been to (result wise) ............The Derek Johnston League Cup final

Rangers game you've been to (occasion wise) ..................Barcelona CWC final

Rangers game you've been to (atmosphere wise)...............Neersday game where we beat the scum 4-2 was worth the flight from Toronto

Rangers game you've watched on TV but really wished you were there (apart from Barcelona 72 - put a wee bit of thought into it) ................ Helicopter Sunday

Rangers game you've been to (result wise) 5-1 at Killie to win the league

Rangers game you've been to (occasion wise) League cup final when we beat them 2-1 probably, that was a special day

Rangers game you've been to (atmosphere wise) Sheffield

Rangers game you've watched on TV but really wished you were there (apart from Barcelona 72 - put a wee bit of thought into it) Lyon 3-0 or 4-2 at the piggery

Rangers game you've watched on TV but really wished you were there (apart from Barcelona 72 - put a wee bit of thought into it)

Florence

Pittodrie (Butcher)

Parma (h)

Leeds (a)

Rangers game you've been to (result wise) 2-0 Parkhead Vignal and Novo

Rangers game you've been to (occasion wise) 2-1 porto cl (kyriagos winner)

Rangers game you've been to (atmosphere wise) 2-1 cis cup november 2004 where shota scored the winner swore the copland shook that night

Rangers game you've watched on TV but really wished you were there (apart from Barcelona 72 - put a wee bit of thought into it) 5-1 killie the greatest postwar manager we've hads last game

Rangers game you've been to (result wise) 85-86 season Pre Souness, Rangers 3 Celtic 0 a rather unexpected result

Rangers game you've been to (occasion wise) Easter Road 1975, with my Dad and Grandad, It simply does not get any better

Rangers game you've been to (atmosphere wise) 1975 League Cup final or Scottish Cup Final that season(1976) both terrific for a young lad

Rangers game you've watched on TV but really wished you were there (apart from Barcelona 72 - put a wee bit of thought into it) UEFA cup semi final, never went because I was saving up for the final

Rangers 3- 2 celtic (The one after Admin)

Same as above

Same as above

Rangers game you've watched on TV but really wished you were there

Lyon 0-3 Rangers

Basically any of the away European games. Never been to an away European game.

1-0 v them edu, basically won us the title that day, special mention to the 0-0 game where mcgregor saved the penalty, also a title winning result IMO.

Occasion wise the one after admin has to be it we just had to win that game that day

Same as above we were in full voice that day

Winning the league at the piggery, would have loved to be there

Rangers game you've been to (result wise) Beating the bead rattlers 5-1 when Wilkins scored. Had no ticket but managed to get one outside the ground five minutes vefore kick-off.

Rangers game you've been to (occasion wise) Barca 72

Rangers game you've been to (atmosphere wise) Bayern at Ibrox in 1972

Rangers game you've watched on TV but really wished you were there (apart from Barcelona 72 - put a wee bit of thought into it) Leeds away or the game versus bead rattlers when Roberts went in goal.

4-2 at the Piggery (result wise)

3-2 against them in 2012 when they could have one the league (occasion wise)

vs Manchester United at Ibrox in 2010, we sang our hearts out for the whole game (atmosphere wise)

Fiorentina away, for obvious reasons! (watched on TV)

Was amazing that day so he was, I can particularly remember us doing sarcastic cheers when that mob tried to sing any songs

It was the loser song coming up to the 90th minute, the whole stadium "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY"

"Kerkar's on, we're taking the piss"

3-2 post admin against the scum for me as well, they turned up for a party thinking they were going to win the league at our place but we had other plans, a pity we lost 2 late goals but it was the result that mattered.

Game I wish I could have been at was Fiorentina away