Merry Christmas from The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium

All the staff at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium would like to wish all the Rangers Family a very Merry Christmas!

Another year is coming to a close on our journey back to the pinnacle of Scottish Football. It has been a bumpy ride, and will probably continue to be so. However, with the backing of The Rangers Support, which has been unwavering, I’m sure that Ally McCoist and the team will succeed.

We’d also like to thank all the supporters who make our pub what it is. Without you there is no Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium. You have all been amazing with us and we are honoured to be part of The Rangers Family

I don’t think it would be proper to finish this Christmas greeting without a mention for all of our armed forces at home and abroad – Our thoughts and prayers go to them and their families. I’d also like to mention our emergency services - police, ambulance, and fire brigade – who so many people depend on across this festive period. And last, but not least, I’d like to raise a glass to absent friends: Forever in our thoughts.

No matter where you are in the world, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hope to see you tomorrow. Remember that Blackthorn, official shirt sponsors of Rangers, have kindly agreed to donate £1 from every pint of Blackthorn Cider bought from our pub on Boxing Day (while stocks last). They have agreed to donate this money to the Erskine Appeal.

To maximise this potential donation, we have decided that we will give the customer a saving of £1 from every pint of Blackthorn. That means for one day only, our home match against Stranraer on Boxing Day, pints of Blackthorn will be £2.

We hope that this great gesture from Blackthorn will raise a decent amount of money for Erskine.

Merry Christmas

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

Official Partner of The Rangers Football Club

One Rangers… No Factions – www.thelouden.co.uk, @TheLoudenTavern

Love the Loudon,, not sure if we will get in tom tho :( ,,, bringing my nephew up for his first game,, he's only 16 and doesn't even drink,, not sure on policy,, can anyone tell me if he will be ok to come in ,,so long as the wife or me are with him and he is on the pepsi ?? If he cant then we will just have to stay in city center a tad longer, nae point coming over to hang aboot,,,