Pros and cons of Boxing Day football.

I will start.

PRO: My pals who can't make a lot of games due to family/work commitments always manage this game. This invariably results in an epic piss up afters.

CON: Public transport is almost non-existant. The Easdales should be putting extra bloody buses on for us.

pro: find boxing day boring so having a game to go to is brill.

cons: car off the road and with poor public transport and one kid to drop off to relatives means taxi, and subway. no idea how we're getting back yet. wee man wants to brave the subway lol.

The game I always looked forward to the most was on the 1st or 2nd Jan. As people say, transport unlikely but as a glaswegian, we still filled the end at the piggery.

In fact, tickets on those days were always more scarce than your average game against the vhermin

Its ridiculous the non existent public transport today. Living down south I don't get chance to see the gers as much as I'd like but visiting family in edinburgh over xmas I thought I'd take my nephew to the game today only to find no trains are on and limited bus services - gutted !

Still, enjoying watching my english team Hull City giving Man Utd a good game