Barry Mckay signs for Morton

iang2911

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs games right now and is still young enough to come back and regain a place in the first team

Sensible move all around.

he wont be back though,thats the problem, MCcoist dosent seem to like players with pace,look at fleck, weiss, and rangers also got shot of young chris burke years ago.so cant see mckay coming back any time soon.peralta is defo not the answer.

So lets play McKay who is a second striker out of position? By playing him on the wing?

He has played on the wing and shown ability there though, that's the difference. If it's a choice between playing Peralta out of position where he is ineffectual or McKay out of position where he at least has flashes of ability I'm going with McKay

went to see him today in the company of a mate who is an accies fan, was completely out of it the whole game apart from one free kick which he earned on the edge of the box, hate to make a judgement on such a young player but I dont think he is one for the future.

went to see him today in the company of a mate who is an accies fan, was completely out of it the whole game apart from one free kick which he earned on the edge of the box, hate to make a judgement on such a young player but I dont think he is one for the future.

Wouldnt judge him on his first game for a new team with players he has only known for a matter of days. I know he has played at small grounds last year but it will be a culture shock as much as anything, hopefully a bit of a wake up call.

he wont be back though,thats the problem, MCcoist dosent seem to like players with pace,look at fleck, weiss, and rangers also got shot of young chris burke years ago.so cant see mckay coming back any time soon.peralta is defo not the answer.

Fleck had pace? :lol:

Surprised at jig getting critisized ,i think he has been immense over the last couple of years,imo there is people in the queue first to be shown the door ,sheils ,templeton ,and Daly have never kicked a ball for us ,Daly couldn't win a header yesterday and hese fkn huge ! I would rather nacho was runnin around like a headless doo than Daly lookin like he doesn't give a fck !

Daly hasn't kicked a ball for us?

Cool (tu)

Fleck and pace in the same sentence? Fucking hell