Our World Record Attendances - JUST A FEW REMAINING!

govanblue

OFFER REOPENED - JUST A FEW REMAINING

Remember that year, long long ago, when we broke the World record attendance for a 4th-tier league game, then broke it again, then smashed it for a third time?

• Sat 20th October, 2012. Rangers v Queen's Park - The Original Glasgow Derby (att:49,463)
  • Sat 8th December, 2012. Rangers v Stirling Albion - The 140 Years Celebration Match (att: 49,913)
  • Sat 4th May, 2013. Rangers v Berwick Rangers - The Crowning of the Champions (att: 50,048)

If you were at one of these games, then what better way to commemorate it than with one of these stylish certificates. In a nice frame, it would look lovely on any mantlepiece or dressing table. (am I showing my age here?)

They are professionally printed by a proper printers shop on heavy grade card (not a cheap inket printer on cheap photocopy paper!) and the certificate has a space for you (or someone with neat calligraphy skills) to add in whatever name you want.

Co. Armagh RSCs donated a dozen of each to me for the Erskine Veterans.

They've now also donated another 20 to the RM Erskine Lunch Fund, for us to raise funds with.

So we will offer them to you at between £1 and £2 each (price not yet finalised) - all proceeds to the RM Erskine Lunch Fund (tu)

Here are the certificates...

Click on them to see the bigger version - and stand further back and you see the background image better (tu)

wra1_zps37cf665f.jpg

wra2_zps7f1e6d02.jpg

wra3_zps93ea57cb.jpg

Just post here or PM me for more info. (tu)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Hannah had these last year.

The Co. Armagh RSCs had these made up purely for their own members who were at the games, and have never sold any on. They did however, present Jim Hannah and a few other Rangers supporters clubs with one each, at the time. Jim has his on his wall (tu)

Update:

I've spoken to Co. Armagh RSCs and it turns out I had it all wrong.

So please re-read the original post (tu)

Bottom line - they don't sell them, but they will give us 20 of each for us to sell to our members for our own Erskine Fundraising (tu)

I'll put you on the list, but we may have to limit it to 1 of each per customer if demand exceeds supply.

ok mate that's cool , was at all the games with my brother and would be a nice wee keepsake (tu) keep me informed with what's happening mate :)

I'll gladly have one of each........and a pound is far too cheap!!.......should be 1.25 at least

Noted (tu)

I will give you £20 for 3 gb

We can't take that much Swally - but don't worry, you know I'll find plenty of other ways to get your cash off you.

If it's for charity, I am sure you would get a wee bit more per certificate

Probably, but it's also for the benefit of RM members too, which is one of our aims - and an important one! (tu)