What was this big story that was going to make the Rangers fans "heartbroken?"

Not been on all day just logged in 10 minutes ago. I read on here yesterday about a big story that was going to break today and was going to leave the Rangers supporters "heartbroken"

Was it all shite or was there some truth in it.

Did Ally meet with Graham Wallace today as i haven't seen anything posted in the BD or the board room section of the forum?

Not been on all day just logged in 10 minutes ago. I read on here yesterday about a big story that was going to break today and was going to leave the Rangers supporters "heartbroken"

Was it all shite or was there some truth in it.

Did Ally meet with Graham Wallace today as i haven't seen anything posted in the BD or the board room section of the forum?

Go look on kerryfail or such like, they know everything that happens at Ibrox

Meh it's the kind of crap that crops up every few weeks on some daft crazed timmy website like SFM or other pishy site. Some yahoo decides to start a rumour they know is a lie cause they made it up and the other gullible fools buy into it and start foaming at the mouth. File under the same crap as Rangers would be in admin by Xmas or the Orlit winding up order. Unfortunately till Rangers start taking legal action against this kind of crap it's never going to end.

Rumour was that Wallace has walked as Easdales have been using the club for money laundering. Also saying that club will go into admin in march with a 24 pt deduction.

All rubbish.

Bluebells will be on to tell you to 'Shut up' for daring to reply to Rangers fans on here who want to know what's being said .

you hurt ma feelings by telling me to 'Shut up' cause i was asked what was being said about Rangers on twitter and i answered it ! Ive been crying into ma pillow all night about it ! p.s. Don't know how to post smiley face.

I posted that just after i went to make a piece and seen there was no dinosaur turkey left in the fridge mate, i was angry and you were the victim of that.

Im soz :(

I posted that just after i went to make a piece and seen there was no dinosaur turkey left in the fridge mate, i was angry and you were the victim of that.

Im soz :(

its all good , ive stopped sniffling in ma onesie !! I can rest at ease i haven't fell out with a fellow bear. Cheers mate.