McCoist has salary halved

Frank Reynolds

O well it looks like I am a Ally-hater because I believe a manager getting paid nearly £400k a year in the lower leagues of Scottish football is ridiculous and way too much.

Not even going to mention his managerial skills, but I will still be there week in week out listening to the super ally chants no matter what the score or display is like at the time.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

O well it looks like I am a Ally-hater because I believe a manager getting paid nearly £400k a year in the lower leagues of Scottish football is ridiculous and way too much.

Not even going to mention his managerial skills, but I will still be there week in week out listening to the super ally chants no matter what the score or display is like at the time.

today it will be belted out loud and proud , and rightfully so

We won't be chanting your name.... that's for sure.

You're right.....

It does look like you're an Ally hater.

yeh what a terrible thought ehh all the Bears singing in praise of you , who the feck would want that

I am not that vane.

If we take the name away from it, do you think it is acceptable to be paying a manager in Scotland's third tier nearly £400k?

I am not that vane.

If we take the name away from it, do you think it is acceptable to be paying a manager in Scotland's third tier nearly £400k?

He is the manager of the famous Glasgow Rangers his salary should reflect that , he has took a 50% pat cut which will be appreciated and is appreciated by the majority of this thread and the Rangers support . time to let it go you , a good deed was done accept it

He is the manager of the famous Glasgow Rangers his salary should reflect that , he has took a 50% pat cut which will be appreciated and is appreciated by the majority of this thread and the Rangers support . time to let it go you , a good deed was done accept it

Your first sentence is an example of why we are in the position we are! Just because if who we are or who mccoist is should not determine it financially acceptable to pay more than most EPL managers get whilst competing in a part time league.....you aren't the only one with that faulse perception and it's why we have overpaid for players and staff for decades!

Your first sentence is an example of why we are in the position we are! Just because if who we are or who mccoist is should not determine it financially acceptable to pay more than most EPL managers get whilst competing in a part time league.....you aren't the only one with that faulse perception and it's why we have overpaid for players and staff for decades!

And this is an example of people making up lies or internet myths to make a point , in reality 90% of EPL managers get more that double of what Ally was receiving

Don't be a fud

And this is an example of people making up lies or internet myths to make a point , in reality 90% of EPL managers get more that double of what Ally was receiving

I can assure you that outside the top 5/6 teams the rest are not on 800,000 plus a year.....