Ricksen Troll Outed

North Rd

Good, hope his employers sack him and Police arrest him..............

Police probe Twitter troll allegations after terminally ill former Rangers star Fernando Ricksen is abused online

13 Jan 2014 00:04

A VILE message posted on the account of Cieran Wallace mocked the ailing Dutch star who is suffering from incurable motor neurone disease.

troller-4-3016380.jpg The Twitter account of Ciaran Wallace, right, had this vile message on it

POLICE were last night investigating vile Twitter messages aimed at terminally ill former Rangers legend Fernando Ricksen.

The Dutch star touched the hearts of more than 42,000 fans as he was welcomed on to the Ibrox pitch at half-time in Saturday’s League One clash with East Fife.

Ricksen, 37, recently revealed he has incurable motor neurone disease and he was visibly moved as he took the fans’ applause.

But later a sick message was posted on the Twitter account of 21-year-old Ciaran Wallace, of Coatbridge, Lanarkshire.

It read: “Frenando (sic) ricksen you won’t see ten in a row!!! #celtic#rangers#deed#haha.”

Other disgusting messages were also posted on McDonald’s worker Wallace’s Facebook account, including one mocking the death of soldier Lee Rigby, murdered by Islamist extremists in Woolwich last May.

The Facebook entry reads: “Free the woolwich two!!! Where’s your head at!!!!!??”

Wallace, a member of a Republican flute band, last night deleted his social media accounts, which were riddled with similar smears and insults.

But when confronted by the Record over his behaviour, he hid behind his mum and whimpered for her to shut the door.

Cowering Wallace also claimed that both his Facebook and Twitter accounts had been simultaneously hacked and that he hadn’t made the sickening posts.

ricksen-3016374.jpg Terminally ill Fernando Ricksen is hailed by fans at Ibrox on Saturday

SNS

The Record received a barrage of calls and emails from angry readers who saw his Ricksen rant.

One caller said: “I was checking out Fernando Ricksen’s reception at Ibrox by doing a Twitter search for his name and this entry was the first thing I saw.

“I was staggered and so were my friends. This goes beyond teasing or any kind of banter. As I looked into this guy’s social media sites, it was clear that he does this kind of thing for sport.

“There are laws to protect the public from stuff like this. Police should throw the book at him.”

When we attempted to speak to Wallace at his home last night, he refused to come to the door.

It was answered by a middle-aged woman who said the messages had been posted on Wallace’s account by someone else. She said: “Someone must have hacked in. I have contacted the police about it.”

In the background, Wallace appeared to be sobbing and saying: “Mum, shut the door. Stop talking to them.”

Last night, Wallace’s employers, McDonald’s, were probing the online posts.

A spokesman said: “We have been made aware of comments that have been attributed to an employee and we are investigating as a matter of urgency.”

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I very much doubt that both accounts just happened to be hacked. Facebook actually alerts you when a different I.P accesses your account so it should be fairly easy to find out if that was the case for Facebook. Not sure about twitter. Of course he is lying though. Nothing but a sick, disgusting human being.

I know this boy and let me tell you categorically there is no way his account was hacked. Unless it's been hacked for the last 3 years when're he was posting about the IRA, mocking the Ibrox disaster etc.

He's a bellend. He's been suspended from work, will undoubtedly get sacked, even more so as the manager is a rangers fan but would have undoubtedly got sacked anyway.

Going by his FB & Twitter, he had been drinking all day & all thos WKD's must have turned him into a hardman.

Deserves everything that is coming his way. I believe he has been suspended from his job as well.

He has indeed been suspended, will defo get the sack. He sent his mum up to the store yesterday to tell the manager it wasn't him and he was hacked. Phone in the store had been going off constantly the full day with people complaining and people were in the store going mental as well.

Coatbridge Macdonald's worker, so a tarrier high flyer then. absolute scum. I could not really give a fuck if selik done ten in a row it would always be known as ten tainted titles, with no competition, a bit like when our 9 in a row during the forties is ignored. 10 in a row makes me laugh they can't even win ten games in a row.

Coatbridge Macdonald's worker, so a tarrier high flyer then. absolute scum. I could not really give a fuck if selik done ten in a row it would always be known as ten tainted titles, with no competition, a bit like when our 9 in a row during the forties is ignored. 10 in a row makes me laugh they can't even win ten games in a row.

you couldnt give a fuck if they do ten in a row!!! really? Must be stopped at all costs