Ricksen Troll Outed

North Rd

the DR is balancing it out today with the focus (if you'll excuse the pun) " on "sectarian hatred online" in general - but of course the caption shows a "stab a taig" comment online with a few other examples thrown in to show everybody how unbias they are in reporting this issue.

That is one vile partisan rhag! I expect nothing less from celtics partners

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I haven't read the whole story but on the face of the article it sounded like he was being investigated for, what can only be called, a severe d1ckhead comment that deserves a "that's so scummy, infuriating and idiotic that I don't even know what to say" shake of the head. But if he has also been coming out with other, republican/sectarian, trash then fair enough that's the rules, or laws, they made and the police have to stick by them.

I just wonder how far this is all going to go. I mean, did that guy get charged for putting up that photo of him holding a knife to popcorn teeth's neck while his image was on the telly?

I mean I haven't read the whole story but on the face of the article it sounded like he was being investigated for, what can only be called, a severe d1ckhead comment that deserves a "that's so scummy, infuriating and idiotic that I don't even know what to say" shake of the head. But if he has also been coming out with other, republican/sectarian, trash then fair enough that's the rules, or laws, they made and the police have to stick by them.

I just wonder how far this is all going to go. I mean, did that guy get charged for putting up that photo of him holding a knife to popcorn teeth's neck while his image was on the telly?

Oh hello

charged for threatening a photo?

Hi Declan, he got Not guilty.

Nee naw nee naw

:shifty:

Big dac?...

almost as stupid as your 'question', thats as relevant as asking the tesco staff where their food is when you walk in .

Anyway whats happening with this wee flabby mess

He is being treated to a day out at the savilledome and offered a job flicking burgers for the directors...just has to wait a wee while longer so it all dies down and is forgotten about. So a week the mora im guessing...

It's times like this I'm so glad to be on here.

I make one comment/question and all the bell-ends with half a brain start throwing around accusations although levelling that up with compliments about how I have big sacks and a big "dik".

Can you please explain how my question was stupid? I remembered reading about the Rangers supporter who did that with the knife but never heard what happened in the end.

Just because I don't think this idiot should get the jail for coming out with an insult, albeit a disgusting one, doesn't mean I'm some sort of timmy troll. But, as I've already said, if he's coming out with pro-IRA shit then quite rightly throw the book at him.

It's times like this I'm so glad to be on here.

I make one comment/question and all the bell-ends with half a brain start throwing around accusations although levelling that up with compliments about how I have big sacks and a big "dik".

Can you please explain how my question was stupid? I remembered reading about the Rangers supporter who did that with the knife but never heard what happened in the end.

Just because I don't think this idiot should get the jail for coming out with an insult, albeit a disgusting one, doesn't mean I'm some sort of timmy troll. But, as I've already said, if he's coming out with pro-IRA shit then quite rightly throw the book at him.

He had been posting for past year about basically siding with the Ira, also posting about free the Woolwich 2 in reference to lee rigbys killers, so it more than just the tweet about ricksen, this sad waste if spaces deserves to be hanged if the death penalty was in force. Hates Britain but glad to have the use of its services, well fuck him , if you feel it ok to insult and post abuse about an ex player with mnd but not ok to post about ira then your as bad as him IMO.

Willy, I never once said I thought it was OK. If you care to read over what I've written I've thoroughly stated, although it seems not thoroughly enough, that I think that what he wrote about Ricksen was disgusting. Nor have I said that any of the other stuff he's written was acceptable either.

All I was saying was that I wondered how far this would go. Would any of you be wanting someone's head if they had posted the same remark about "wee Tam" down the road?

Willy, I never once said I thought it was OK. If you care to read over what I've written I've thoroughly stated, although it seems not thoroughly enough, that I think that what he wrote about Ricksen was disgusting. Nor have I said that any of the other stuff he's written was acceptable either.

All I was saying was that I wondered how far this would go. Would any of you be wanting someone's head if they had posted the same remark about "wee Tam" down the road?

What's your take on the David Limond (Limmy) verdict? Overreaction from the law on what some may still claim was just banter via social media?

Sadly the mock offended that started up around 6 years ago ,firstly on songs at matches , are now reaping what they sowed. Complete sanitisation and cleansing of opinion and comment etc.... If only they had known what the consequences were going to be , then those " I am dead offended by them big bad words" might have reconsidered playing the victim card. Blame Brendan for the bus still going.