Hamburg advice/tickets.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Mate I have managed to get you 2 tickets

2 seats, block 23C, row 7, seats 28 and 29, each 25 Euro, total 50 EURO....

Not a bad price, I will let you know when he sends them to me and arrange to pass them on enjoy!

Alright mate I know this is a pain in the arse, but could you change it to the 8th of February for the Hertha Berlin game?, It's the only time a can make it now.

Alright lads, just looking for a little advice, I'm off to Hamburg in 5 weeks for a stag weekend and I'm staying on Holstenwall not far from the Reeperbahn, any tips where to go and not to go, and what about wearing Rangers or Hamburg top, cheers

I'd imagine it would be fine to wear a Rangers top if you are going to a match. If not, probably much the same as here; people wondering why you're wearing a footy top as if it's everyday fashion. I'm not sure I'd wear it in St Pauli anyway, given they have a mhanky scarf in their club shop window. :drugang:

If you're out on the piss on the Reeperbahn late on the Saturday night, go to the Fischmarkt for breakfast. It opens at about 4:30 am on Sundays and there's plenty of food stalls . . . .or you could just watch the live bands and carry on drinking . . . .

I'd imagine it would be fine to wear a Rangers top if you are going to a match. If not, probably much the same as here; people wondering why you're wearing a footy top as if it's everyday fashion. I'm not sure I'd wear it in St Pauli anyway, given they have a mhanky scarf in their club shop window. :drugang:

St Pauli fans are smelly anarchist types aren't they?

Do people in the UK still get grief from other supporters when walking about wearing their clubs shirt? Or have things mellowed since the 80's and 90's? Just curious.

In New Zealand you get a bit of banter where ever you go wearing a football shirt but nothing malicious ... usually....!

Alright lads, just looking for a little advice, I'm off to Hamburg in 5 weeks for a stag weekend and I'm staying on Holstenwall not far from the Reeperbahn, any tips where to go and not to go, and what about wearing Rangers or Hamburg top, cheers

My pal had a Gers top on walking about the Reeperbahn and some mad German Jakey started shouting at him in German lol, nothing too serious tho there is some Gers/Hamburg friendly pubs just opposite the KFC on the Reeperbahn, we are going over for the Dortmund game next month so will no doubt run into a few bears over there :7325:

My pal had a Gers top on walking about the Reeperbahn and some mad German Jakey started shouting at him in German lol, nothing too serious tho there is some Gers/Hamburg friendly pubs just opposite the KFC on the Reeperbahn, we are going over for the Dortmund game next month so will no doubt run into a few bears over there :7325:

I met loads of Scottish Rangers fans over there. Last November. It's almost guaranteed.