As well as cutting costs we should be looking to increase income.

USGER

With all the talk of slashing costs and losing a million per month surely there should be a strong move to increase revenue as every area from the matchday food to merchandising and sponsorship deals are pathetic and there is no talk coming from Wallace of how to improve income.

Any ideas ?

Still waiting on the investment whether from DK or where ever all we have heard is a fluff piece about the Easdales maybe investing 20million if they sold McGills for 100million, not exactly guaranteed investment even if its true. Costs are not that high for a club our size its the lack of income in the lower leagues thats hurting us the most. Like the general economy you can cut and cut but unless you can make money as well as save it, you are always going to face problems.

Generalisation to say every area is pathetic.

However increasing revenues is essential.

Just because mr wallace hasnt made announcements doesnt mean nothing is happening.

The guy has stated he's doing an all encompassing review and needs space to be allowed to do this.

How about a small charge to allow fans in to Auchenhowie to see some youth games and full team Training and Tours of the Training facilities there.

Say maybe Five or Ten Quid for a match then Tour of facilities.

If you wish a Meal or coffee you pay on top.

Maybe help to connect the fans and the Players.

I don't know of They do anything like that but it could prove a winner especially preseason summer months.

Oh and get those advertisements spaces in the Toilets at Ibrox filled up small business ads.

See I reckon this is where CG was shit hot.

Oh and a big name sponsorship for Auchenhowie name.

Something like The Samsung Training centre.

Everything has a naming right and commercial enterprise value.

Get it done.

Marketing is so Important.

Season book price increase.

gate price increase.

add a pound on to parking charges for albion car park.

better sponsorship deals.

stadium renaming

renting out Ibrox during the close season.

Just a few off the top of my head.

£7 is already far too much for parking. I wouldn't be happy with that.

I would've thought the club could cut costs on food manufacturer and still charge the same. Loads of people have a beer before and would hardly notice any difference.

The wifi must cost alot to run a luxury we dont as yet need. There must be 100's of little things that could save the club money

I would've thought the club could cut costs on food manufacturer and still charge the same. Loads of people have a beer before and would hardly notice any difference.

The wifi must cost alot to run a luxury we dont as yet need. There must be 100's of little things that could save the club money

Just leave the Fukkin Wi-Fi alone we complained long and hard for it.

But on a serious note the Wi-Fi won't cost that much, it will be run bi a Router or AP which just sits there and the club will have internet access regardless of Wi-Fi to the fans is availible or not.

I was thinking we could have like a kissing stall and charge 1 or 2 pound a kiss.

Fill a car with ping pong balls and we pay a pound to guess how many is in the car.

players could go in stocks and we pay a pound to throw wet sponges at them.