If Ally were to be sacked...

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would we need to pay off the £800,000 contract or the £400,000 contract?

I imagine he would've had it written into his new contract that he gets the original contract paid up?

Does anyone know how long his contract is?

12 month rolling so either one years notice or one years wages - worst case scenario

Anyone know why he's on a rolling contract? Seems odd to me are managers not usually given an x year contract similar to the players get?

Maybe it's changed since the wage reduction but I'd have guessed its because at the time it was his first managers job

I'd have given the years wages after Malmo, Maribor and Falkirk in that 5 week period

Ah so its a 12 month rolling.. (tu)

Maybe it's just me, but I'd always thought that this meant that The Club/Manager call it quits at the end of the season if either party is unhappy.

When did the term meatmorphose into having a golden goodbye tacked onto it?

If you don't measure up it's goodbye and Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio ...........a la Bunnet to Tommy Burns.

I hope to fuck Wallace has a similar harsh way of dealing with managers that have outstayed their welcome.

12 month rolling so either one years notice or one years wages - worst case scenario

Do you know that for certain?

If you do, seems that the board at least got one thing right.

To the poster above asking about the rolling contracts, I'm pretty sure that's what lemmon is on as well.

Think all the tim managers since martin o'neil have been on one year rolling contracts. So it's not that unusual.

Do you know that for certain?

If you do, seems that the board at least got one thing right.

To the poster above asking about the rolling contracts, I'm pretty sure that's what lemmon is on as well.

Think all the tim managers since martin o'neil have been on one year rolling contracts. So it's not that unusual.

I know that for certain that was the case - unsure if that changed when he took his wage reduction tho

Maybe it's changed since the wage reduction but I'd have guessed its because at the time it was his first managers job

I'd have given the years wages after Malmo, Maribor and Falkirk in that 5 week period

Ah right. Makes sense I suppose.

Yeah, after Malmo and Maribor my confidence in him dropped and it has necer really recovered.

Reeking

I'm not an Ally hater, far from it.

I can see more and more people wanting him to go though and was just wondering (mainly due to our current financial position) how much it would set us back, in other words, would his pay off be so high (eg 3yr contract at £825,000 = £2,475,000) that we couldn't sack him.

How does that make me reeking?

Does me buying a guy and his daughter on this very site a ticket each so he could take his daughter to her first Rangers game make me reeking?

Or does my donation to the sponsors fund make me reeking?

How does that make me reeking?

Does me buying a guy and his daughter on this very site a ticket each so he could take his daughter to her first Rangers game make me reeking?

Or does my donation to the sponsors fund make me reeking?

No but boasting about your charidee work is a bit stinky. :D