Good anroid app?

Potdog

I've not found any way to watch the streams on Android. Flash isn't supported on Android and although you can download the last release for your device it doesn't seem to work.

So if anyone knows of any way around this I'd be grateful for the help.

See my 1st post mate, i can confirm this works.

I've not found any way to watch the streams on Android. Flash isn't supported on Android and although you can download the last release for your device it doesn't seem to work.

You can still update flash if you use an external site to download the latest version.

I'm in iPad, and there's two versions of puffin browser! One is free and one is 2.99 I think the free one gives u a months free flash support and the 2.99 version is unlimited flash support! Follow Glasgow is blue on twitter he is generally good at giving links for games. Generally VIPsports and myp2p and all work fine on iPad so would imagine they would on android too!

On your phone go to settings.click on security.scroll down to device administration.tick unknown sources

and untick verify apps.Go to google put in flash player

press adobe flash player-downloads -look for older versions-scroll down until you find android 4.0archives.

click on android 4.0 (11.1.115.81) latest version-download.return to security settings and untick unknown

sources and tick verify apps its important you do this.

worked on my s3 hope it helps.