Nacho Novo

TheKingObv

Fair enough, sorry to have upset anyone, wasn't the intention. I just found it infuriating having read thru a very decent thread regards promoting youth players, Nacho is done (tu)

The toothless crack whore from Compton was an analogy probably best not suited to Novo or any old Rangers players, it's a place in LA by the way.

Fair enough mate, as long as you only use that analogy when describing new players, and not old legends, OK?

So I take it there is sun in Compton then ? Is it similar to the Gallowgate in ambience ? Are the whores OK then ? :7325:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A legend - having been in his company i can confirm he like most of us here bleeds royal blue.

But his time has been and gone. Sad to say

If he came back he would taint his legend

He should become a coach or get involved with the youngsters elsewhere, clearly he's a passionate guy.

We can't be a retirement home anymore I'm afraid.

I want to remember him as the best we had at times and the commitment and passion

for a Spanish guy to fall in love with our club and the same respect we gave him back.

The problem is we let him go too early but it is too late to go back in time

and I want to remember for ever that semi final penalty iconic moment

and keep that plus his Scottish cup final wonder goal

something that is out of roy of the rovers kids comic book hero material

Now is a new time a new hero to find

I want to remember him as the best we had at times and the commitment and passion

for a Spanish guy to fall in love with our club and the same respect we gave him back.

The problem is we let him go too early but it is too late to go back in time

and I want to remember for ever that semi final penalty iconic moment

and keep that plus his Scottish cup final wonder goal

something that is out of roy of the rovers kids comic book hero material

Now is a new time a new hero to find

We never released him he rejected a new contract

Watching Nacho hawking himself about mediocre Scottish clubs like a toothless crack whore in Compton is an embarrassment in truth.

He wants to come home to Scotland whilst remaining in Football, thats why he is "hawking" himself about looking for a club. He would be pretty well off if he retired and could sit about doing nothing and be quite comfortable but wants to remain in football,

I love Nacho, I'm sure every Bear does, but I would hate to see him in a Rangers jersey, a shadow of his former self.

I appreciate that he has to earn a living, but it pains me to see Morton punt and the likes of St Mirren knock-back the man who scored that penalty that sent us to a European Cup final.

He wants to come home to Scotland whilst remaining in Football, thats why he is "hawking" himself about looking for a club. He would be pretty well off if he retired and could sit about doing nothing and be quite comfortable but wants to remain in football,

Incorrect.

All the amazing memories I had of Novo have been fucked by the way he's acted last two years. Guy was on thousands of pounds a week, blew it all, and is now making appearances for £20 a ticket cashing in on the fans.

Incorrect.

All the amazing memories I had of Novo have been fucked by the way he's acted last two years. Guy was on thousands of pounds a week, blew it all, and is now making appearances for £20 a ticket cashing in on the fans.

Robo. To be fair mate, a lot of players do this. Its a story as old as time, see Jake Lamotta Raging bull.

I understand what you're saying, but if fans want to pay it and have a good time I dont see the problem with it.

Theres obviously a market for it, given what the louden etc are doing.

No way back for him after criticising Ally for supposedly 'stringing him along', that should have been the end of any talk of Novo returning, and rightly so.

Watching Nacho hawking himself about mediocre Scottish clubs like a toothless crack whore in Compton is an embarrassment in truth.

32 posts before you outed yourself Timbo.

I'd be more embarrassed at your clubs "history"

Robo. To be fair mate, a lot of players do this. Its a story as old as time, see Jake Lamotta Raging bull.

I understand what you're saying, but if fans want to pay it and have a good time I dont see the problem with it.

Theres obviously a market for it, given what the louden etc are doing.

I agree it is often done (guys like Goram etc.) but Novo is a step further IMO. On the pitch he was brilliant, I won't offer my opinion on the guy off the pitch as I know I'll get it in the neck :lol:

Don't want him back, nowhere near good enough these days. Would rather he just retired tbh, it's quite sad to see him jump from club to club without doing anything. He really went down in my estimations when he came out as a mascot for the anti board brigade.

I agree it is often done (guys like Goram etc.) but Novo is a step further IMO. On the pitch he was brilliant, I won't offer my opinion on the guy off the pitch as I know I'll get it in the neck :lol:

Nah mate you're more than entitled to the opinion, I do wonder sometimes where all the money goes.

I did particularly enjoy the Ricksen events. I'm glad some of it goes to a good cause.

Don't want him back, nowhere near good enough these days. Would rather he just retired tbh, it's quite sad to see him jump from club to club without doing anything. He really went down in my estimations when he came out as a mascot for the anti board brigade.

I don't think he really realized what he was doing there.

It looked more like he was manipulated into that.

I was pro req at the time (well not MM long story but never mind) and even I felt that whole appearance was manipulated and stage managed.

Fair enough mate, as long as you only use that analogy when describing new players, and not old legends, OK?

So I take it there is sun in Compton then ? Is it similar to the Gallowgate in ambience ? Are the whores OK then ? :7325:

Cheers bud, I realise what I said was in poor taste and wish I could take it back, same sincere apology goes to other Bears I may have offended. I was a keen advocate of building a new system with youth taking precedence and it hasn't quite panned out that way, it wasn't meant to insult Nacho who was a terrific servant and remains a tremendous ambassador by all accounts. :blush:

Had to laugh at the Gallowgate comparison, that's about right mate!

VLV