Fans Listen to this Fud

Clyde Valley

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do you start with that

He now believes there's no financial shortfall after months of where's the money gone and losing a million a month

His London guy doesn't know what the loanees are getting in return yet he'd have wrote a cheque for more and took less in return?

Words fail me

Where do you start with that

He now believes there's no financial shortfall after months of where's the money gone and losing a million a month

His London guy doesn't know what the loanees are getting in return yet he'd have wrote a cheque for more and took less in return?

Words fail me

He doesn't say that there is no financial short fall, he says that the club told him there was no shortfall - he then states if this was the case why would they need a loan. His tone suggests he doesn't believe the clubs claims.

I actually thought he came across quite well in the interview albeit he looks like an extra from the football factory.

He doesn't say that there is no financial short fall, he says that the club told him there was no shortfall - he then states if this was the case why would they need a loan. His tone suggests he doesn't believe the clubs claims.

I actually thought he came across quite well in the interview albeit he looks like an extra from the football factory.

If that's the way you interpret it then that's fine but he's clearly following on talking like there's no shortfall or money loss like its absolute fact because it suits his latest wee agenda

If that's the way you interpret it then that's fine but he's clearly following on talking like there's no shortfall or money loss like its absolute fact because it suits his latest wee agenda

No he doesn't he follows on stating that other parties would like to have been given the opportunity to buy more shares.

Anyways what I really want is for Dave King to be given the opportunity to buy shares. He is the only man that seems to be interested in taking us forward.

No he doesn't he follows on stating that other parties would like to have been given the opportunity to buy more shares.

Anyways what I really want is for Dave King to be given the opportunity to buy shares. He is the only man that seems to be interested in taking us forward.

Disagree

How is this interest conveyed to The Rangers public, going skint heading for admin ?

Ah you see Carson's cat said that the city investors rejected the chance to invest more and now this fool from SOS is saying they wasn't asked, so which one is it

Both of these gentlemen have difficulty with facts and have a huge anti Board agenda. Anyone who takes either of them seriously lacks quite a few brain cells.

I do not want King near us tbh. Just think he wants his 20m back and some he is a business man 1st.

The same man who has been saying we will be in admin every month for the past ? months? You must be kidding. The same man a SA judge said was a liar or worse. The same man who had to pay millions in fines for cheating on his taxes? The same man who wants P Murray on the Board. NO thank you.