Fans Listen to this Fud

Clyde Valley

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mini and co can fuck off because they weren't willing to put their hands in their pockets and produce the cash. But to dismiss King like that is ridiculous. The man is putting himself forward, and basically saying "Here's my cheque book, let me in the door and we'll put it to good use".

Its also ridiculous that we all seem to be comfortable and happy with the Easdales & a hedge fund, tightening their grip on Rangers. The Easdales don't have their focus 100% on Rangers. Their company sponsors Morton, and if I'm correct the Easdales also pay some of the Morton players wages, it's okay for them to be sitting throwing that money into Morton, but when it comes to us it has to be a loan? Why are we okay with that? and Laxey? They're just looking to make money for themselves, they don't care about the success of Rangers, they don't care if we become a leading club in Scottish Football again, or play in Europe. They'll make their money and then bugger off.

The Easdales are Rangers men and wouldn't do anything to hurt our club.

Instead of posters slagging this guy off can they not just comment on what he is saying whether you agree or not. The EGM talk sounds like nonsense but the talk about other investors not being asked and being unhappy sounds plausible albeit this must have been a board decision.

I don't know whether to pity or laugh at these characters! So this mysterious investor (remember we want transparency) is willing to invest more but wants less yet they don't know what if anything the easdales/laxeys are getting? It's such a sad state the fractures in our fanbase but is unfortunatly more proof that fan ownership would never work!

Anyone got anything constructive to say or is it just put down as lies because of who said it?

I would certainly expect investors to be annoyed with this deal - anyone who thinks they won't be needs their head examined.

:lol: so to clarify you believe an investor would openly speak to someone with no affiliation with the club and say they would offer more for less return without knowing the details of any potential deal? Surely you aren't that thick?

Does RM now just dislike SOS because FF appears to 'like' them?

Or is it vice versa?

:lol: you are categorising a forum of individuals as having the same view which is what the requisitioner supporters tried to do in the lead up to the AGM.....it's not a case of one camp or the other, it's opinions.....my individual opinion is based on facts and the damage these groups have done and continue to do to our club for their or other people's benefit not for the best interests if the club!

:lol: you are categorising a forum of individuals as having the same view which is what the requisitioner supporters tried to do in the lead up to the AGM.....it's not a case of one camp or the other, it's opinions.....my individual opinion is based on facts and the damage these groups have done and continue to do to our club for their or other people's benefit not for the best interests if the club!

It's just normal forum behaviour.

Sheep leading the sheep etc etc.

Does RM now just dislike SOS because FF appears to 'like' them?

Or is it vice versa?

neither like nor dislike any of the fans groups in particular. I think we have far to many - all clamouring for attention and wanting to be the focal point and single point of truth. I dont think that is healthy.

Well that has brightened up my morning. :lol:

It would be good if Craig was on here and able to answer questions to be fair, so not sure if anyone has an open line to him through FB or Twitter. According to him on that video there are investors whom he is in contact with who want to re-invest and would write a cheque immediately for more than £1.5m. That being the case, then clearly these people believe in Wallace and back the current Board otherwise why would they get their blank cheques out and ask for nothing in return. Having said that, how the hell do they know they would ask "for less in return" when they dont actually know what the deal is ?

As for asking other shareholders to invest, then I know im right in saying that Resolution 9 puts a limit on the amount of shares they can offer out to existing shareholders of £434,000 of share value, with or without a consideration of cash and i believe im right in saying that Resolution 10, if passed, would have allowed them to issue further shares to existing investors for a cash consideration however as it wasnt then this prevents them from doing so.

So, following on from that, until a secondary share issue is ready to go, then their hands were tied in the amount of shares they could allocate and it stands to reason that if the 2 biggest proxy shareholders are willing to put up £1.5m in return for £434k of shares, as things stand today, then there is no point in speaking to anyone else.

I think i stood up for the guy after an appearance on Sportsound by saying he actually came across ok on there and to be fair, again, he came across ok on that video, but surely to christ somebody who supports them will have a word in his ear and tell him how cheesy that whole set up was, and also, like Brian Bowman used to do, by speaking "well" about things he clearly does not have a handle on, will influence others to simply believe and not ask questions of him. (tu)

neither like nor dislike any of the fans groups in particular. I think we have far to many - all clamouring for attention and wanting to be the focal point and single point of truth. I dont think that is healthy.

I'm more inclined to look at it this way.

I've been across the forums too much to be swayed by a press release or a potentially empty-of-any-meaning email.

I'll remain with an inherent distrust of anyone in a suit and wait until I see some good actually coming from either group.

I think, rather than herd mentality, most people have a listen, think WHAT THE FUCK and then are bemused to see that folk are taking such bleatings seriously.

But if we're being honest, your man at SOS there could have said anything on here and many would feel the need to belittle it as it's the mindset on here.

Calls for peace after the defeat of the reb's at the AGM, or indeed calls to give GW the space required for his 120-day review have fallen on deaf ears it seems.

I wonder if the "very vocal" private investor is the same guy who paid for the drive-about-in-a-van-with-SPIVS-OUT-on-the-side stunt?

But if we're being honest, your man at SOS there could have said anything on here and many would feel the need to belittle it as it's the mindset on here.

Your mind-reading skills are beter than mine.

I watched the link, thought what the fuck, shook my head and comented.

Whether others make comments without listening is something i can have no knowledge of.

Is he not meant to drink a pint of Vodka and nominate one of the RST or someone at end of this video ? Give me a break with all these guys.....hopefully club will invent an supporters association soon, and bury these groups for good, cause none of them do what I would like to see a Rangers fan group do........represent our views not Scaremonger.

Is he not meant to drink a pint of Vodka and nominate one of the RST or someone at end of this video ? Give me a break with all these guys.....hopefully club will invent an supporters association soon, and bury these groups for good, cause none of them do what I would like to see a Rangers fan group do........represent our views not Scaremonger.

No. That's Neknomination. What Houston does is Brassneknomination.