Are you sure?

quinty

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I go with as much facts as possible but also use my own experiences in similar situation though i accept that will not always mean the same thing in a different business.

I also use a bit of gut feeling when listening and reading someone. Im 100% behind Wallace. I was 0% behind Whyte and always remained neutral on Green until i saw the accounts and all the various bonus payments, payoffs and salaries. Since then, i have moved further and further away from what he done though still maintain he "saved us" at a crucial time when everyone else was picking their arses. (tu)

That's a fair summary

charlie green was an asset stripper like whyte and he took us in like whyte and wlked away with a large wedge justn like whyte he never put his own money up it was other peoples cash as for saving us he rode off and never looked back...con man 1st degree.

:lol:

I thought asset stripping meant breaking a company up into little parts and selling them at a profit.

Under Green we bought the Albion and Edmiston House. Surely that makes him an asset acquirer?

doh

how could we not??

We're a new company, not to be confused with Timmy's "new club" theory, and need 3 years of accounts history to be eligible for European competition. We won't be in Europe next season even if we win the Scottish Cup. We'll be eligible the following season though.

99% sure on this, if anyone can prove it wrong I'd be pretty delighted.

We're a new company, not to be confused with Timmy's "new club" theory, and need 3 years of accounts history to be eligible for European competition. We won't be in Europe next season even if we win the Scottish Cup. We'll be eligible the following season though.

99% sure on this, if anyone can prove it wrong I'd be pretty delighted.

we could get a special dispensation to play though, clubs have been given them in the past, Real Madrid were granted one in 2000 I believe all because they won the champions league but finished 5th in the league, the spanish fa decided that they would take Zaragoza(who finished 4th) champions league place because Real were a more prominant club

also if we meet the sheep in the final they would already have qualified through their league position so the sfa would have a headache as to which of the semi finalist they award the europa league spot to, would be much easier to apply for a dispensation for us to play, appreciate this paragraph contains several if's but we could apply for a dispensation based on this potential outcome

we could get a special dispensation to play though, clubs have been given them in the past, Real Madrid were granted one in 2000 I believe all because they won the champions league but finished 5th in the league, the spanish fa decided that they would take Zaragoza(who finished 4th) champions league place because Real were a more prominant club

also if we meet the sheep in the final they would already have qualified through their league position so the sfa would have a headache as to which of the semi finalist they award the europa league spot to, would be much easier to apply for a dispensation for us to play, appreciate this paragraph contains several if's but we could apply for a dispensation based on this potential outcome

This also happened with Liverpool but it's a different scenario altogether. These teams were getting special dispensation so they could defend their title. We would be asking UEFA to change their entry criteria to fit us in.

Also the European spot wouldn't go to one of the other semi finalists it would get passed on to the team in the SPFL who finished next in line to the qualification places

This also happened with Liverpool but it's a different scenario altogether. These teams were getting special dispensation so they could defend their title. We would be asking UEFA to change their entry criteria to fit us in.

Also the European spot wouldn't go to one of the other semi finalists it would get passed on to the team in the SPFL who finished next in line to the qualification places

they may have been granted in the past to defend titles but it still goes to show that entry requirements can be changed and aren't set in stone, although I'm not overly convinced on the likely hood of it happening I still believe it is a possibility.

I concede your most likely right about it going to the next placed league side, there must have been a scenario in the past where both finalist have already qualified for europe so this would already be covered in the competition rules somewhere

The rules have been posted on here many times. Without quoting them verbatim, they state if a club has a change of legal entity and due to that change, the new owner does not have 3 years accounts then they can apply for a special exemption and that UEFA would consider it on a case by case basis. (tu)

The loan is part of the business plan not an emergency last minute thing, how many times must it be said?

They didn't sell him because they didn't think it was an acceptable enough offer for our best player.

if it was part of a business plan....................why was the loan not offered to other shareholders who say they'd have given a better deal ?

The rules have been posted on here many times. Without quoting them verbatim, they state if a club has a change of legal entity and due to that change, the new owner does not have 3 years accounts then they can apply for a special exemption and that UEFA would consider it on a case by case basis. (tu)

This is correct , which proves sturigger's point that we 'could' play in Europe next season.

Unbelievable Charles Green brings in this fanny to work for us then when he leaves he wants 625k which he says he's owed and Charles Green sticks up for him in court.

That sounds dodgy to me. The way Rangers were flinging bonus around when he was here i'm surprised the cunt never just took it himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fly bastard did get what he was owed but is still trying to get more.

It's all a coincidence that Green brought him though isn't it then the two of them team up together to get even more money out of the club.

People say "he saved the club, maybe he did but, that doesn't mean he's not dodgy.

At a meeting with wallace last night,a shareholder offered Rangers an interest free loan of 500,000,to be paid back next year,he refused.

I don't like saying stuff like this but, no he never. Where you at the meeting?

If you were then i'll take that comment back.

Why would he refuse 500k? And i thought these shareholders didn't want there money back as they were "Rangers men?"

Im not asking anyone on here to believe me,but i know it to be true.

Why would a club knock back a million quid for a player then 4 weeks later have to take out a loan of 1.5million.

We really are a gullible lot on here.

So Lee Wallace was outright lying when he said he was glad he didn't have to make the decision to reject a move, because the board had rejected the bid for him... Aye, it's one big conspiracy between Graham Wallace, Lee Wallace and Billy Davies.

You want to wind your neck in, you raging lunatic.

The guy who told me spoke to BD,so if you think thats a rumour thats upto you.

A third-hand, unnamed, unspecified, unverified source gave information to someone that none of us have ever met face to face who proceeded to post it on an Internet forum.

I'm not saying you're lying mate, I've never met you, but how can you expect anyone to take that seriously? It's almost the definition of "rumour".