Guess what? Time for more statements

The Dude

It is worse than damaging it is potentially destructive and could force us into an administration! Maybe that's the plan for king et al to get us on the cheap, who knows but even if what he said is completely legitimate the way he has went about things are IMO disgraceful!

It is worse than damaging it is potentially destructive and could force us into an administration! Maybe that's the plan for king et al to get us on the cheap, who knows but even if what he said is completely legitimate the way he has went about things are IMO disgraceful!

That's what the board need to say in a statement.

"In our view, King is attempting to force the club into admin2". The wider fanbase who dont argue on forums need to know what these rebels are up to.

They only have the MSM feeding them their lies and that is always one sided and against the board.

My personal opinion on kings statement is that this is probably worse and potentially more damaging than what Minico tried to do to gain control of our club. I at this moment in time am a very worried supporter of the damage this statement is doing to our club.

The Board asked for 120 days to look through and come up with a plan to take our club forward, why can`t we at least have the decency to allow them to do this.

Im sorry I think damage needs to be done to the hedge fund investors at our club in order to get them to fuck ! They will damage our club long term ! I still support King providing he comes up with a masterplan that settles us down and puts us in a good position for the future.

Im sorry I think damage needs to be done to the hedge fund investors at our club in order to get them to fuck ! They will damage our club long term ! I still support King providing he comes up with a masterplan that settles us down and puts us in a good position for the future.

He can do that if he wants very easily without trying to force admin 2 just to save himself some money.