That muppet Alex Thomson

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yet phille 90 names spouted pretty much the same shit, "oh it will never happen", 2 days laterr we went into admin.

nothings for granted anymore

Fuck off....mad phil and this muppet have claimed we are going into admin on countless occasions, winding up orders, court cases etc etc! It's bullshit and after Wednesday passes with nothing happening I hope you will learn not to believe these loonballs!

If nothing happens by Wednesday this bastard has to be taken to task by the Club. The only time anybody seems to pay any attention to this arseholes twitter is when he tweets shit about us. I also think is all a bit of a marketing campaign for him to get retweets and hits, well I fkng hope so,

Fuck You Thomson, you dirty scummy bastard!!!!!

Tweeting that he's been told by a top Glasgow accountant we are going into admin by Wednesday.

Don't believe him but still thought a would post

He also tweeted saying he wasn't citing it & that he was just asking a question. I seriously think the guy is mentally ill, or on heroin. (tu)

yet phille 90 names spouted pretty much the same shit, "oh it will never happen", 2 days laterr we went into admin.

don't know what to believe any more now a days

That is why a thought a would post it. As much as a dont believe him nothing can be taken for granted after what happened last time

Timmy Thomson needing to up his importance to show his employers he is still relevant? Tweet something about Rangers, and the Tarrier's become his useful idiots with load of re-tweets.

Maybe the dangerous brothers can give their lawyer a call and instead of attacking supporters go after a Channel 4 consultant that is damaging the club with misinformation

Unless of course, it's true? Does that little gimp Jack Irvine (that gets paid via my money) not still post on here?

Timmy Thomson needing to up his importance to show his employers he is still relevant? Tweet something about Rangers, and the Tarrier's become his useful idiots with load of re-tweets.

Maybe the dangerous brothers can give their lawyer a call and instead of attacking supporters go after a Channel 4 consultant that is damaging the club with misinformation

Unless of course, it's true? Does that little gimp Jack Irvine (that gets paid via my money) not still post on here?

How can you be sure it's misinformation?