60's scarfs

WBD

Anyone know if member 'Nacho Nacho man' can still supply the scarfs he was selling on here last year? He hasn't been on the forum since December (PM sent) Anyone have one they bought and want to sell? Appreciate any info.

Anyone know if member 'Nacho Nacho man' can still supply the scarfs he was selling on here last year? He hasn't been on the forum since December (PM sent) Anyone have one they bought and want to sell? Appreciate any info.

I think a few on here would want one since the last time they were on sale,i would take one possibly two if he did them again.

there were 2 different scarves for sale last year mate,a 60,s style one(I assume that,s what you,re after)and a red/white/blue striped effort which was decent also

that,s the one mate,i think you need to deal with govanblue now as the original seller has had some domestic problems unfortunately

govanblue is dealing with the scarves now. I'm not sure what he has available but may be worth dropping him a PM.