Please no Demo in Ibrox tomorrow

I am really looking forward to our team going through to the Semis tomorrow so can I please ask that we don't have any demos inside Ibrox. We will have Sky and RTV beaming this game all over the world and the SFA will be there to draw the semis so it would be the worst time to embarrass ourselves ,our club and our players. Would it be too much to ask that the demos are kept until Wednesday? at least then we can, sort of, wash our dirty linen in private. At the end of the day if the expected demo is against the board they will still be there on Wednesday,

WATP and don't forget it Timmy. :7325::ulster:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just piss off with your demos I'm going to see The Rangers not to sing sack the board.

Just stay away if your gonna demo.

cheers.

As much as I'm not part of any organisation or part of any demo, if enough of our support feel that strongly against the board then why should they not demonstrate against it, to say stay away for me is out of order, whether our opinions differ we are all one support.

As much as I'm not part of any organisation or part of any demo, if enough of our support feel that strongly against the board then why should they not demonstrate against it, to say stay away for me is out of order, whether our opinions differ we are all one support.

If you want to demo don't do it during the match.

Do it outside before or after.

Your demos ruin the whole Match experience and in my opinion you are having a negative and detrimental effect on the Match experience for decent fans who love the Club.

If you want to demonstrate stay outside the Stadium your actions could cause trouble and are not the wishes of the large majority of Rangers Fans who want to support the Team.

keep your banners and Leaflets outside and support the Team.

Simple Its an embarrassment to our Club and is feeding the many many media enemy's we have.

the point of the thread is not to cause embarrassment to our club in front of the tv cameras. They can demonstrate all they want on Wednesday. WATP.