Albion Rovers manager: we'll win the replay

''"I've told you before the game and I'll tell you again - we're going to beat them,"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26507120

Forget Dundee United,If there is another game we win this season I want to win the replay and take the arrogant, smug smile off of the face of their manager.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good management, my biggest disappointment today was they are a small team playing one of the biggest teams in the world at their own stadium and they had the confidence not to be intimidated. Their manager did a great job today. Their commitment was immense.

Its disgusting that a Albion Rovers manager can be so fucking confident against us! This might be arrogance but we should have him shitting his pants thinking about how we will be out for revenge not sounding like id expect Jose or some cunt to sound! Is this how fucking low we have dropped?

''"I've told you before the game and I'll tell you again - we're going to beat them,"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26507120

Forget Dundee United,If there is another game we win this season I want to win the replay and take the arrogant, smug smile off of the face of their manager.

Why the fuck shouldn't he be smiling??

Are you just annoyed that even Albion fuckin Rovers have a better manager than us?

Get a grip!

Albion Rovers, lowest ranked team in League 2 (bottom of scottish football senior leagues) and their confident they can beat us... Speaks volumes of where we are now, we've fucked the last two years, the rebuilding process has been shit, and so is the fitba produced by a McCoist XI

So he should.

We are a fucking joke just now with a guy in charge who lacks any skill whatsoever to be a manager.

His wee QoS jokes in the dressing room can't cut it at this level, the mans ruining us and the same folk will allow it just because he scored some fucking goals.

Shambles

They were the worst footballing side i've watched at Ibrox this season,couldn't string 2 passes together,and if we think Ally's tactics are bad you should see this guy's ''clear to the half-way line nowhere near the striker and hope they don't score'' masterclass.

They only had maybe 2 shots at goal today,they deserve the right to no arrogance,we played poorly and could have scored 5 goals.

Its disgusting that a Albion Rovers manager can be so fucking confident against us! This might be arrogance but we should have him shitting his pants thinking about how we will be out for revenge not sounding like id expect Jose or some cunt to sound! Is this how fucking low we have dropped?

we have dropped that low sadly because standards since walter left are at a all time low,im old enough to remember the 1983 cup final when aberdeen beat us just 3 days after they won the cup winners cup and alex ferguson still slaughtered his team for a drop in standards

To be honest i think the players don't fear ally and worse than that don't respect him as a manager