Dundee United Sem-Final Tickets

Robespierre

If your desperate to go and haven't got a season ticket yet then you should buy one tmrw

You will get it for about £70

Haha do you think that would work!?

Was going to say i'm sort of glad i don't have any chance of a ticket so that i wouldn't need to make a decision whether to go or not, but not sure now tbh.

Edit: ST's no longer available!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason i don't have a season ticket is because i work alot of weekends and can only get down for certain games. However, i'm hoping my situation next season will be different and i'll be able to attend nearly all games.

Fair enough sir however you must allow bears who go week in, week out to get first shout.

Hopefully there will be enough of an allocation for a public sale but I have my doubts.

I was talking about previous campaigns in the case of high demand games, I can only speak for myself though.

It's always on the website and its easy to use

Only hassle you get is when it's over subscribed and the phones and website get swamped

Like the Ramsdens

Haha do you think that would work!?

Was going to say i'm sort of glad i don't have any chance of a ticket so that i wouldn't need to make a decision whether to go or not, but not sure now tbh.

Edit: ST's no longer available!

Thought they would still be selling STs

C&P from bheasts brodcasting

The guys on BBC Radio Scotland are anticipating that Dundee United will now step up their campaign for more than the 13,000 tickets they have been offered for the semi-final at Ibrox. It was a strange decision to choose Ibrox in the first place no matter who reached the semi-final. United will argue that it is unfair if it is made even more of a "home" game for Rangers if they are not allowed the chance to take a more even share of the 50,000 seats.

They can fuck off.

Hows it a strange decision? Is that actauuly written on the BBC website. The cunt must have been sucking so many lemmons while writing that.

Dirty bitter beast bastards!

They were still advertising then last Wednesday at the title game?

I take your word for that, but i checked the website 10 minutes ago here http://www.rangers.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets and it says '2013/14 season tickets are no longer on sale.

For information on the remaining matches and the current tickets on sale please click here.'

I take your word for that, but i checked the website 10 minutes ago here http://www.rangers.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets and it says '2013/14 season tickets are no longer on sale.

For information on the remaining matches and the current tickets on sale please click here.'

Strange decision from them but I doubt many folk would buy a season ticket for the remaining games except for cup tickets.

There'll be a logic to it I'm sure, can't see why they've removed from sale though?

Strange decision from them but I doubt many folk would buy a season ticket for the remaining games except for cup tickets.

There'll be a logic to it I'm sure, can't see why they've removed from sale though?

Maybe the demand is so low for obvious reasons such as it's pretty pointless buying a ST now, other than as a way of getting a cup semi/final ticket, so they've just stopped selling them? Maybe the logic is that they thought what is being suggested in this thread, that folk would buy a ST just to get to this semi or the final, and potentially get a ticket in a ST ballot when a ST holder who hasn't missed a game all season would then miss out? Although I would be surprised if that indeed was the case tbh, they want all the money they can get. I just think the demand wasn't there and it's pretty pointless selling a ST for 3/4 home games left.