Post a goal that makes you happy

Gaz52

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another beauty from Coop. The great thing about this goal is that he runs past, and escapes both Neil Berry and Walter Kidd during this mazy run and goal. Now for the older bears they know that it was near nigh impossible to beat either of these guys because they would just haul you down before you got away from them.

What joy this guy brought to us. God bless you Davie.

Can't find a clip of it but i remember Gough scoring past Gould around 97/98/99 where he toe poked it past him and it seemed like it took forever to hit the back of the net. Can someone help me out here, swear i had it on one of the videos Rangers used to release with 4 random games on it :lol:

Only game I can think of was the 2-2 game where we finished with nine men and Gough scored with the last kick of the game but I think Allan the proddy McKnight was in goals for them that day. That was back in 1987 though.

Can't find a clip of it but i remember Gough scoring past Gould around 97/98/99 where he toe poked it past him and it seemed like it took forever to hit the back of the net. Can someone help me out here, swear i had it on one of the videos Rangers used to release with 4 random games on it :lol: