Ally wants Boyd

JamieG54

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be brilliant for the championship, I hope we get him on good terms.

Boyds been on BT a few times now and was always quietly awkward around Ally but today he was more open and I had a feeling that they'd maybe been talking lately.

to be honest, I'd like to have Boyd on board next season as he's obviously a top goal scorer and would be in his element in the Championship. however I wouldn't like to see him played over the likes of Little and Clark. if Daly left then he would be a good option

Boyd is it the type of player we need. We severely lack pace and creativity and he doesn't offer that....if it were in place if daly then yeah he would be a good addition but a front pairing of Boyd and daly doesn't bare thinking about.

Would be brilliant for the championship, I hope we get him on good terms.

Boyds been on BT a few times now and was always quietly awkward around Ally but today he was more open and I had a feeling that they'd maybe been talking lately.

I'm almost definitely reading too much into it, but I even noticed that he referred to him as 'Alistair', which seemed to me to suggest that they'd talked in a formal setting recently, or in a 'manager/player' dynamic.