Tom Boyd deranged looney?

Just saw the toenail toothed horror on sky there! I honestly think he has mental issues, saying the vomit inducers were playin fantastic football and that the league title win wouldn't be devalued because Rangers weren't there. Stating that Rangers titles wernt devalued when the child thieves were playing shit in the 90's. AYE BUT YOU WERE DTILL IN THE SAME LEAGUE TOM YA FUCKING ROCKET!

I honestly don't know where to start with idiots like him, brainwashed from cradle to grave.

Whom is this guy timmy boyd you are speaking of?? Was he a footballer? Next you will be telling me he played for scotland!? His name doesnt ring any bells with me...So his bitter and twisted opinions have no effect on my well being whatsoever... :thumbup:

"No matter what form of Rangers would be in this league Celtic would still be dominant"

So no matter what we do cellic are dominant? thats a sweeping statement

History shows this to be wrong we have actually won the league a few times. So actually its the opposite of what he says - regardless of form, we won the league and ra cellic were not dominant.

"No matter what form of Rangers would be in this league Celtic would still be dominant"

So no matter what we do cellic are dominant? thats a sweeping statement

History shows this to be wrong we have actually won the league a few times. So actually its the opposite of what he says - regardless of form, we won the league and ra cellic were not dominant.

He came across as very very bitter, a CUNT, if you will!

We know the titles are tainted, and so do they. They will never admit it. But in their heart of hearts.... THEY KNOW.

I don't think they are tbh. They have been best of the rest. Undervalued yes but not tainted just like our titles are not tainted due to the waen touchers not being in it

We know the titles are tainted, and so do they. They will never admit it. But in their heart of hearts.... THEY KNOW.

Adrian Durham's just been taking the piss on Talksport - 'How embarrassing - Bayern Munich have wrapped up their league before Ceptic'!