*****The Official Arbroath Vs The Champions Match Thread*****

Cant believe its less than 12 hours to kick off and no match thread yet! Enough of the financial shenanigans what's your team and prediction? Mine is

S.Gallagher, Foster, Faure, Jig, Smith, Hutton, Aird, Crawford, Telfer, C.Gallagher, Clark 4-1-3-2 subs Simonsen, Mohsni, Wallace, Murdoch, Halkett, Daly, Stoney

2-0 To The Champions :21:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a tough one. Does Ally rest the guys before the cup final next week and risk the unbeaten record or does he play his strongest team and risk injuries?

I hope he goes for a blend of youth and experience.

Bell

Foster Jig Mohsni Smith

Gallagher Hutton Crawford Aird

Clark Daly

Another team that hasn't scored against us on our travels, any pressure on us is self imposed, will we see some football today, above that will we see some fringe players come into the reckoning, Smith and Peralta should be seeing some game time, maybe a start for Telfer, gonna go with my best score 3 - 0 to the Gers.

With the league already won interest has waned, Arbroath are proping up the table, these are always the toughest games to predict, we have nothing but our pride to play for, they have a chance to beat the drop, Rangers pride wins every time.

I'd be happy if he gave the 'fringe' players a go. I reckon they're hungry to show what they can do and it can't be any worse than what we've had to watch for most weeks over the last few months. I'd like us to keep our unbeaten run and finish the league without loss, so I'm going for a 3-0 win to us and hopefully a wee bit more exciting football.

I doubt I'll be able to see this game as my router/modem is buggered and I lose my connection a lot. :(

With the big games to come in the next few weeks I think this is the last chance to get some youngsters some game time to see if they can kick on.

I'd go;

Bell

Foster

Gasparato

Faure

Wallace

Hutton

Telfer

Perralta

Aird

Gallagher

Clark

Absolutely no chance ally will play anything like that mind you and I expect to see faure in midfield and no doubt daly and jig will continue to play the full 90 regardless.