Spence cleared

TAFKA

Still needs a good haircut, :p20: this was always gonnae be the outcome. Just a bitter wee man who got himself noticed by spouting pish about The Rangers. He can now go about his business unmolested or abused by "Phantom" Bogey Men, so thats good!!??. Pathetic wee scrote working and earning his way with an Organisation that has become an Infested hot bed of anti Rangers hating bigots.

The BBC is a sewer full of rats.

I resent paying that licence tax more than any other charge made against my enormous salary

You don't have to pay it as there is nothing illegal about not paying. It's only a civil action if you admit who you are and that you are the owner of the property they visit.

Look on facebook for TV license resistance and you will see what i mean.

Any other religion or creed of people can be offended in this country unless you are Protestant or Rangers fan.

Fuck Spence, Thompson and the sfa, let's put United to the sword and give every one of them pelters live on sky which is broadcasted throughout the UK and abroad.

This is time for a little bit of payback, let's hope the team deliver.

Don't care what the BBC are saying now.

I thunk the reality is that the wee shit has learned a hard lesson and will know not to mess around with us in future. I'm pretty sure he's been reprimanded by his bosses and when I've heard him recently he's been a lot more respectful towards us.

Again, shows the power and value of united Bears' voices rather than when we are involved in in-fighting.

WATP and the BBC know it.

If they could cover up Saville's misdoings, I didn't expect anything from this. I do agree however that we should highlight and point out all sarcy comments made in the media and that bastion of catholism in Scotland, BBC Scotland.

Typical, typical, typical, this day and age if you are protestant or Rangers supporter and you try to find work or stand up for yourself you will get fucked around but if you go to an interview with grey and green hoops you'll be given a job for life.

I wouldn't hire anyone who didn't turn up wearing a suit, personally.

No he was not!!!

That is not what the Trust concluded!

They said:

The Committee noted that it had been acknowledged by the Editor of Sport at BBC Scotland that the comments by Jim Spence describing John McClelland as “the chairman of the old club, some people will tell you the club, well the club that died” could have been better phrased within the live piece and had apologised for any offence caused by it.

The Committee also noted that the Editorial Complaints Unit had agreed that the words could have been better chosen and had stated in its finding:

“The ECU has acknowledged that there was a degree of ambiguity in the words used by Mr Spence and we agreed with BBC Scotland that his comments ‘could have been better phrased’. However, we remain of the view that his comments have to be considered in the context of the discussion that was taking place which was entirely about the composition of the board of The Rangers International Football Club plc and the running of The Rangers International Football Club plc.”

The Committee agreed with this view and noted that the Adviser had extended her apologies on its behalf for any offence that had been caused by the words of the presenter.

http://downloads.bbc...ns/2014/jan.pdf

Therefore he was wrong to say "club" as the Trust accepted, he was not “cleared” as they (three levels of the BBC ) had to apologise also as the Trust would have been unable to take the remedial action called for by most complainers (sack him) the apologises from the Editor of spot, the ECU and the reviewer were sufficient!

definition of apology.

1. an oral or written expression of regret or contrition for a fault or failing.

2. . an expression of regret for having committed an error or rudeness.

3. an expression of regret at having caused trouble for someone.

Are we clear now!

:rolleyes: