No more defending him.

gogzy

My apologies to everyones time I have wasted over the past few years debating on Allys behalf.

i will not be defending him anymore, unless he can pull an absolute miracle out of the bag and win the Scottish.

Time for him to resign, and take his coaching staff with him. And most of that team of fucking bottle merchants.

Disgusted.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always defended him too but today he fecked it up big time....to keep Shiels on the bench and to give Gallagher the last 10 mins...and only because Smith got cramp ...shows he just ain't got it. Time now for Ally to leave.

Too defensive , no gameplan , Daly is rotten and has been for months now although not the only one and this team can't manage basics like stringing 3 to 5 passes together .

Ally is destroying our club and it needs addressed as soon as . Let's hear what he has to say after that display .

I have quietly been an Ally supporter up till now too but Gogzy's post sums it up for me. The telling thing for me was Rangers having gone in at half time looking comfortable without really threatening a lot, it was the RAITH manager who was able to shake things up and they came out of the blocks much faster than us. Also, why were most of the loose balls at either end being picked up by Raith players? They were more up for it than us and that is a disgrace.

Whether we had won or lost today, the performance is completely unacceptable.

ah so now you change your mind, so it wasn't the string of getting dumped out of countless cups, taking a championship winning team and reducing them to a pile of crap, or the fact for the past couple of seasons we've been putrid to watch, instead it takes a cup final for a trophy most rangers fans couldn't care less about to change your mind.

Dunno if that's aimed at me or not Guvnor, but yes that was the final straw. As I said in the post, it wasn't about the result, but about the performance. The first game I attended was in Jock Wallace's first spell as manager, and I don't think i can remember seeing a poorer performance from a Rangers team. I also agree with you that most Rangers fans couldn't care less about the Ramsden's cup - I'm one of them, but I would expect a bit more effort than we saw today from the players given there's a medal in it for them at the end.

As for taking so long to come round, mea culpa. It was for a variety of reasons; no pre-season, signing ban (yes I know we've done that to death, but there is SOME merit in it.), the fact that he was a new and relatively inexperienced manager who I hoped was going to grow into the job, the fact that I live away and only get to see around 10-15 games a season these days (and the ones I have seen haven't been THAT bad) and I'm also naturally optimistic.

One time in the 80s, I was outside Ibrox after we'd been comfortably beaten by Aberdeen under Ferguson. There was a demonstration of sorts going on and I remember when Ally came out to leave one guy went up to him and said "You said no to Rangers three times, you should have made it a fourth!" - Well he went on to prove that guy spectacularly wrong, and I was hoping he would do the same as manager. I have now lost that hope.

ah so now you change your mind, so it wasn't the string of getting dumped out of countless cups, taking a championship winning team and reducing them to a pile of crap, or the fact for the past couple of seasons we've been putrid to watch, instead it takes a cup final for a trophy most rangers fans couldn't care less about to change your mind.

It dont fill me with pleasure to admit it but yes it takes getting beat by a poor 1st division team to admit enoughs enough

I've been sitting for the last couple of seasons wishing only the best for my team & a club legend (ally) but today is the final straw. Our manager looked lost today & if I'm honest has done for a long time. Two questions to ask yourself. 1) could someone else do a better job with the players & facilities rangers have @ this time? 2) When money becomes available to invest in the squad can we trust the manager to spend well? Ally your a legend & should always be unless you win the Scottish cup this year I fear for your legacy @ our club.

Now is not the time for gloating... Or calling a fellow fan a cunt, for that matter. (td)

My apologies to everyones time I have wasted over the past few years debating on Allys behalf.

i will not be defending him anymore, unless he can pull an absolute miracle out of the bag and win the Scottish.

Time for him to resign, and take his coaching staff with him. And most of that team of fucking bottle merchants.

Disgusted.

Fair play to you mate well said