*****The Official Scottish Cup Semi Final Thread*****

Well it all boils down to this after yesterday's embarrassment.

Most of the fans have already made their Minds up about ally, buy surely this must be the "official" last chance saloon for him.

I think the board have been to scared to touch him in fear of a massive backlash but I think once we get beat on Saturday they will realise they can deal with him.

I think we will get beat 3-0 , which will make mccoists record, 10 cup exits in 3 seasons to some real shite opposition, and only one lost Ramsden cup final to show for it

A sad end to what could have been a great season but ally your time is up.....

3-0...that's optimistic. Play like we did yesterday and it could get very messy. I hate to say this but it could be 6 or 7 nil on Saturday IF United play like they can.

What's so demoralising is the fact that nothing much will change from yesterday. Even if the players aren't 100% fit they will still play.

It will still be 4-5-1 with Daly leading the line in his own useless fashion.

Bombscares will play at the back (Foster,McCulloch and Mohsni)

Black and Daly will still play despite them both being absolutely god awful yesterday.

If we get humped and he doesn't resign the board have to bite the bullet and sack him. Find the money to pay him off and get a proper manager in before the end of the season to give them a decent stab for next season.

How far have we fallen that we can't see anyway of beating Dundee Hivs, fucking depressing.

Regardless of our general season performances I think most would have been right up for this if we'd done what we should have done at Easter Road.

We keep sinking to new depths under this management though

I simply dont see us getting a result here. This "we will raise our game" stuff has just been proven to be wishful thinking. Most of our players dont look really fit or sharp - its obviouse they have been playing in scond gear for some time and it has came back to bite them.For me Wallace looked decidedly slow and lethargic yesterday - and we really need him to be on top of his game.

I cant see this being anything but a canter for DU who really have nothing to fear from us.

3-0...that's optimistic. Play like we did yesterday and it could get very messy. I hate to say this but it could be 6 or 7 nil on Saturday IF United play like they can.

What's so demoralising is the fact that nothing much will change from yesterday. Even if the players aren't 100% fit they will still play.

It will still be 4-5-1 with Daly leading the line in his own useless fashion.

Bombscares will play at the back (Foster,McCulloch and Mohsni)

Black and Daly will still play despite them both being absolutely god awful yesterday.

If we get humped and he doesn't resign the board have to bite the bullet and sack him. Find the money to pay him off and get a proper manager in before the end of the season to give them a decent stab for next season.

Unfair to slate Daly for that. He cant play that role but the manager doesn't seem to realise/care.

Dalys at his best when holding the ball up for his striking partner. Unfortunately the service throughout the season has mostly been lacking.

I simply dont see us getting a result here. This "we will raise our game" stuff has just been proven to be wishful thinking. Most of our players dont look really fit or sharp - its obviouse they have been playing in scond gear for some time and it has came back to bite them.For me Wallace looked decidedly slow and lethargic yesterday - and we really need him to be on top of his game.

I cant see this being anything but a canter for DU who really have nothing to fear from us.

We are incapable of raising our game , this has been proved for months now

Home game, crowd behind the players, tougher opposition so players will be subconsciously more alert and focused, I expect a far better performance.

However I still feel United have far better quality and if they play anywhere near their full capabilities they'll win.

A hopeful prediction of 1-0 Rangers.

Unfair to slate Daly for that. He cant play that role but the manager doesn't seem to realise/care.

Dalys at his best when holding the ball up for his striking partner. Unfortunately the service throughout the season has mostly been lacking.

Daly should not start another match this season. Terrible football player, get him punted. Id start with Clark, who actually wants to get involved in the game. This game we will probably win because most of us expect us to get beat.