When Wallace got injured & went off.......

Costly

As the title says, is it just me but i was expecting Smith to drop into left back & then for either 1 of Clark, Shiels or Gallagher to come on. Certainly not for Foster to go to LB & for a CH to play RB. I will never get my head round that decision!

As the title says, is it just me but i was expecting Smith to drop into left back & then for either 1 of Clark, Shiels or Gallagher to come on. Certainly not for Foster to go to LB & for a CH to play RB. I will never get my head round that decision!

Yes, inexplicable.

It was a no brainer. Get someone with skill/pace on and go and win the game.

As the title says, is it just me but i was expecting Smith to drop into left back & then for either 1 of Clark, Shiels or Gallagher to come on. Certainly not for Foster to go to LB & for a CH to play RB. I will never get my head round that decision

Was saying this at work today, dont know what he was thinking tbh

No it is not just you, I was amazed at the decision.

Your time is up Ally. Yesterday was the beginning of the end for Ally. Once you lose the fans its all over.

Not that I have any inside source or anything but just watching the team it looks like he's lost the players too.

A few weeks ago Nicky Law favourited a tweet from a fan criticising Ally's long ball tactics, he unfavourited it pretty quickly after though.

Not that I have any inside source or anything but just watching the team it looks like he's lost the players too.

A few weeks ago Nicky Law favourited a tweet from a fan criticising Ally's long ball tactics, he unfavourited it pretty quickly after though.

I am sure he wouldn't be happy with the long ball pish. I am sure most of them aren't happy with the long ball pish in fact.

I wish one of them would break ranks and tell it like it is.