Ally's Tactics

Albertz91

It's OK, lads!

I've found them!

img855.imageshack.us_img855_1080_tictac0902228x348.jpg

We should all buy tictacs for the game at the weekend. Shake them at Ally in the 18 and 72 minute. That's how the protests usually work, isn't it?

Think the kiddies will join in with it, or will they have eaten them all before the start of the game?

We should all buy tictacs for the game at the weekend. Shake them at Ally in the 18 and 72 minute. That's how the protests usually work, isn't it?

Think the kiddies will join in with it, or will they have eaten them all before the start of the game?

If that happens, I want a bonus payment from the sales.

It would be a more subtle form of protest. The press won't get it.

Playing smith as a wide left is a farce

If you go with one up top and play consistent high diagonal balls to the lone striker, you need runners being close to go beyond and into good areas .

He's absolutely finished and just sat back as he can't get up the pitch quick enough

Disgusting tactics and I'm sick of it

There were points of play Sunday that had potential to be promising but became nothing. We cant complete a 5 yard pass. We have no winger. Useless at set pieces. Constantly punting the ball. We catch teams on the break only to bottle it and the ball ends up passed back to out keeper. Completely unorganised.

I blame the players too, but 99% of our problems could be fixed with a little work on the training ground by a half decent coaching staff. What the hell is happening at Auchenhowie? I wish we had some kind of fans ambassador that would be invited to Auchenhowie and Ibrox to give us a view of whats happening. We can all see whats wrong but all the coaching staff seem blind to it. They call the forums bile but do they ever read through the anger and look at whats really being said. Were sick of watching a multi million pound team bottle it and punt the ball up the park all day against joiners and plumbers. We'll be fucked when we get back to SPL.

Stranraer away midweek match, I looked on in dismay when I saw he had benched templeton and shiels

He brought in peralta and smith to flood midfield,sure we won but entertaining is the last thing on his mind

Also the fact he insisted on cancelling games on international weekend,s made me think we have our most cautious manager ever

He really needs to have a look at himself