Ally's Tactics

Albertz91

Ally had a very poor day on sunday. First of all starting with john daly up front alone, even when our only "game plan" of knocking the ball up to his head came off there was no one near him to pick up the second ball.

Fraser Aird was trying his best and got past a the full back early on but once they started doubling up on him, the lad got no support from the 3 CM (hutton,law,black) where they could have played some 1-2's to help him to get past the full back. Also the CM never really ran forward with the ball instead most of the time lumped it up to Daly and i think nicky law was the only one who made a late runs forward into the box, the other two just seemed to sit the whole game/till they got subbed.

Wallace gets injured, so Ally decided to use one of his subs by bringing on another defender (Seb) when its still 0-0 in the second half and shifting Foster who was poor at RB to his weaker side! why didnt he just slot smith (an experienced LB) back at LB (we could have still used his crossing and freekick ability from there and he wasnt causing their RB any problems playing at LM) and bring on shields or gallacher for some creativity/pace?

Clark comes on, you think its 2 up front but no, for the first wee spell he played in the hole behind Daly (still unable to get to any flick ons from him) and when he did go up top, he hardly made any runs into the channels or across the back line, he just seemed to wait until daly tried to head it on and then hope it would land near him.

We just looked like we had no creativity and no plan B on sunday, which was poor! As much as Ally is a legend, he had a shocker, sorry lads just my opinion.

I have to agree the team was dreadful and there did not seem to be any actual game plan. I thought RR was so poor amateurs could have got goals past them. Law/Daly looked unfit to me. Foster did make some attempts but even when he tried to go forward the ball went back. Clark was invisible. Moshni seems to tire and has poor ball control and Ally had no game plan

Honestly its an embarrassment that we have such an amatuer in the dugout.

Standing watching those performances for last 2 years has been excrutiating but week after week you just had to say to yourself maybe it will "click" this week! But it never will as ally has the tactical nous of a guy who has just had a good idea(while pissed) to get his mates together and play sunday pub football and declare himself the manager cause it was his idea.

Honestly its an embarrassment that we have such an amatuer in the dugout.

Standing watching those performances for last 2 years has been excrutiating but week after week you just had to say to yourself maybe it will "click" this week! But it never will as ally has the tactical nous of a guy who has just had a good idea(while pissed) to get his mates together and play sunday pub football and declare himself the manager cause it was his idea.

2 years? Try 3.

He is a clown and no bones about it. The only reason he was here after the first season debacle is because of who he was.

Ally seems to be going for some kind of record on most players played out of position in a season. His tactics if you can call them that are truly appalling and its no wonder ever player has gone backwards under his management. The more his tactics fail the more determined he seems to try them again and either he is so deluded he thinks its acceptable or he can see but either doesn't care or is too pig headed to admit he's lost it.

is there any manager in the world,at any level of professional football,where they lump the ball up to a big striker,that went out in the

70s,after having 3 shots on target against a dire raith team,my predictions for saturday,are no shots on target,the only way we will

score is a penalty.or og,sorry to be so negative,prove me wrong ally ffs