'Nobody will tell me when to go': McCoist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2598383/Ally-McCoist-remains-defiant-despite-Rangers-late-Ramsdens-Cup-Final-defeat-Raith-Rovers.html

'

‘No. Nobody will need to tell me (when it’s time to go), that’s for sure.'

Not posted in ages but this has me riled up. Please delete if this a double post Admin.

I can't get any sleep, I'm so angry at these words and this article. :anguish:

Thanks for putting up with another one of these threads. I needed to vent somehow...I don't feel any better.

Way to change his words to make it sound worse :lol:. He's not saying that he'd refuse to be sacked, he's saying he'll resign before it gets to that stage.

You're right! It's still pretty bad but I think I have a bit of a biased agenda...against my boyhood hero.

Statistically that's been disproven as a myth. Plus who will we appoint as manager in the next week?

Has it? Fair enough - since we are talking stats that's 9 cup competitions McCoist has overseen us being dumped out of including 2 Ramsdens campaigns - is it not a fair stretch to logically assume that if he stays in charge for Saturday then that will be 10? I made a thread saying I think we can still win on Saturday, I'm playing advocate here.

Has it? Fair enough - since we are talking stats that's 9 cup competitions McCoist has overseen us being dumped out of including 2 Ramsdens campaigns - is it not a fair stretch to logically assume that if he stays in charge for Saturday then that will be 10? I made a thread saying I think we can still win on Saturday, I'm playing advocate here.

I think there's a very good chance we go out on Saturday, I don't think McCoist leaving makes us any more likely to win.

Fair enough

In that case he still has to go regardless after this game

I'd say I agree with that.

I don't mind if he leaves immidiately or announces his intention to resign at the end of the season, but I don't want to see him stay through to next season.