Barrie Mckay Steps Up

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Where have you commented about him getting motm at the weekend?

The thread was from April 2014. Two years.

So really it's about folks opinions then, in a different era with different manager and style of play, that you have chosen to cast up.

When you're trying to be a smart arse at least acknowledge what you're doing ? 

If that's your take on it.

Maybe we just get back to posting really obvious, mundane, non thought provoking, inoffensive bland, glib stuff you totally understand

If I maybe get your permission first to avoid any upset

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, The Rangers FC said:

The fact you've had to quote 10+ folk (roughly) in order to prove them wrong is as sad as it comes. Taig like behaviour.

nope, but just like a wummin to hark back to a conversation from years ago to prove a point.

I'm going back through my posts to make sure l've not said anything bad about her ????

1 hour ago, Falcoholic said:

This thread is brilliant.

And if it ever we needed proof that a woman, like an elephant, never forgets and never misses an opportunity to remind you (cast up) of that time you said/did something that she didn't particularly like or agree with, this is it.

8 minutes ago, The Rangers FC said:

Regardless, shes a sad act

18 minutes ago, The Rangers FC said:

The fact you've had to quote 10+ folk (roughly) in order to prove them wrong is as sad as it comes. Taig like behaviour.

Taig like, not something I can be accused of

If i'm upsetting anyone's precious feelings, that wasn't my intent

The poor ego's that canna'e take a wee bit banter, like the Vardy thread

Closet wife beaters, now that's Taig like

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Fuck the Morton fans, they hate us, hear them phoning in the radio and always talking about us this season.

He scored 3 goals in 15 starts for them. Morton won 6 games in total in 13/14, McKay started in 4 of them and scored in 3! He signed at the end of the December when Morton were already bottom and only took 9 points from 17 games. Took 18 points in the 15 starts with McKay,  safe to say he had a positive impact at his time there, hence why his loan got extended to the end of the season.

But his attitude was shite. Calm down and don't you get upset like the yes midden

The 'poor attitude' line only came about because at the time many fans were still on the side of super duper Ally and were desperate to make excuses as for why he was playing full backs & defensive centre midfielders on the wing instead of McKay.

While McKay clearly wasn't as good as he is now, he was still very good for us in the 3rd division he had the most assists in the league so he did have some end product as well and was probably the only entertainment we had, then the following season mccoist decided to drop him for the likes of Steven Smith, Faure, Aird, Gallagher & Peralta. McKay played twice in the next season and in both games he came on and changed the game yet was dropped again straight away.

In the first half of his loan for Morton he was pretty good an the fans were happy with him; McKay expected to be recalled because at the time we were struggling but mccoist decided against it which made McKay's head go down which is why in the 2nd half of the season loan he wasn't as good for them which is why the Morton fans got on his back a bit. I would have been pissed off if Steven Smith was getting selected ahead of me as well, 

Sure he might not have been that mature but what 16/17 years old is? the fact is the way he was treated by mccoist was a joke and the fans were far to quick to write him off in order to justify the tit that is ally mccoist:

Many people thought the same things about Ally McCoist when he signed, he then went on to become our top goalscorer of all time.

Rangers Lady must get a hell of a lot wrong if this is how she reacts the one time she's right :lol:

Just now, WadeWilson said:

I have come to realise that you are actually Alf Garnett. 

Only less funny.

And he wasn't really that funny.

He's probably better looking too

what a lot of point scoring pish bumping this thread.  

Most of the fanbase has turned around their opinion on Barrie.   A huge majority of the people on here thought he wasn't good enough.  He had been farmed out on loan a ton of times, he wasn't even getting a game at the teams he was loaned to some of the time.    This time two years ago , most of the people on here were right in their opinions.

It just so happens that he has turned it around and deserves a ton of praise for it.    The people who didn't rate him, don't need slagged off for it though.

Nothing worse than the bumping of years old threads to try and point score.