Could Ally be moved upstairs?

Neil1418

Is there any reason why Ally can't be moved "upstairs" as director of football or to some other post where he can remain at Ibrox to earn his keep. I would say he would make a good PR man but I don't know if there is any reason why this can't happen, we alI know Ally loves the club as much as we do and he has been an excellent servant to the club over the years. I believe this might be a good solution to a problem that will not walk away.

Measured thoughts only please.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any reason why Ally can't be moved "upstairs" as director of football or to some other post where he can remain at Ibrox to earn his keep. I would say he would make a good PR man but I don't know if there is any reason why this can't happen, we alI know Ally loves the club as much as we do and he has been an excellent servant to the club over the years. I believe this might be a good solution to a problem that will not walk away.

Measured thoughts only please.

You a sleeper ?

So who will come to manage a club with no scouting staff, no backroom staff and no money to buy new players and who will manage a club for peanuts, Nobody

A chance to bring in all your own staff without the cost of paying off the current guys, sounds promising.

Most Championship (England) are on half of what Ally is on, so whoever comes in won't be on peanuts, £250,000 a year more like.

Playing in front of 40,000 fans every other week.

Managing one of the biggest clubs in Europe, and a chance to totally rebuild it and make it your own.

I'd take the job.