Whyte's castle repossessed

Rangers#1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a face that you'd never get tired of punching, or if you did, you'd be quite happy to revert to kicking it instead!

A vile wee cunt that amazes me how he is still able to walk...

he will bump into the wrong person someday mate (tu)

His punishment is that he has to look at himself in the mirror. His reputation is in tatters. When in public he has to be constantly on guard. Every time there is an unexpected knock on his door he must freeze. He is a walking liability in every sense. When the ill gotten gains run out he is likely to be friendless. He has made enemies across the board. Well connected public figures rue the day they ever did business with him. Large corporate entities are after him. He has crossed the common man. May he live forever.

If this prick had of done what he did to us to say the New York Yankees or any other major North American sports franchise he would be beside Jimmy Hoffa, missing in action, 6 feet under, wearing cement shoes at the bottom of Loch Ness, not in the papers spouting his pish

20 years ago who knows but not now. We just bend over and take every shafting we get.

His punishment is that he has to look at himself in the mirror. His reputation is in tatters. When in public he has to be constantly on guard. Every time there is an unexpected knock on his door he must freeze. The above only happens if a person has a guilty conscience over the crime they committed, shyte has not, so he is walking about sticking two fingers up at everybody saying the worlds to blame. I can't express what I would like to do to him on here so I will just keep dreaming it happens.

Just confirms he was nothing more than a man paid to do a job, that job was to destroy Rangers. People need to forget CW and get working on who paid him and who is still pulling the strings?

No-one paid him to do anything. He was a chancer and he failed big time. (tu)

Lawman I really cant believe we still have fans that think CW just failed. Really? History will repeat as we have so many fans in denial.

Of course he failed. His business history is full of failure, dodgy deals, asset movements, bankruptcies, non disclosures and disciplinaries. He gambled on 2 things happening. 1) Champions League football and 2) HMRC winning swiftly. He failed. So many fans were in denial at the time, but some of us knew exactly what he was doing. (tu)

He failed because that was what he was getting paid to do. If we had got into the CL that year it would just have been more money for him and the people paying him. The club was run into the ground, we could have sold players or don't lots of other things to avoid admin. As I said it will happen again as some of our fans are just in total denial.