Do You Think It's Because of Sunday?

BlueboyG

I cant believe that we have the biggest game of our season on Saturday and its not sold out (yet), Do you think Sundays performance has had an impact on the public sale? I know we are playing shit but what happened to follow follow ?

Ally's management has slowed sales. What happened to Follow Follow??? People have spent thousands of pounds all season on following Rangers and it means fuck all to the players and management. One semi final might not get sold out an you questioing loyalty???

What happened to follow follow?

What happened to football players actually being able to play football?

Are Rangers fans just expected to sell out every game even though the team are disgracefully shite.

There is only so long you can defend the manager and this teams performances.

And it doesn't matter what we have been through our players should be able to do the basics ie Pass n move. Be fitter than the other team are be on par with them at least.

I'm not going.

Just can't face it just now. It's an absolutely horrible time to be a Bear.

If we win on Sat Ally probably keeps his job and the continuous shite that's been thrown at us by the footballing staff goes on for at least another season absolutely ruining our progress and future as a club.

If we lose, then it's another humiliating horrible day to be a Rangers fan and your hero might get sacked.

I don't think we win either way this weekend.

I didnt think I'd have a chance in hell of getting tickets but bought mine 7pm last night no problem. Can see the atmosphere being flat tbh after Sunday. Its a no win situation, fluke a win and Ally stays, lose comprehensively and Ally still stays

I didnt think I'd have a chance in hell of getting tickets but bought mine 7pm last night no problem. Can see the atmosphere being flat tbh after Sunday. Its a no win situation, fluke a win and Ally stays, lose comprehensively and Ally still stays

If we get pumped like we expect to it will give Ally a decision to make if he loves the club the way he says he does.