Bilel Mohsni - top guy.

RangersMedia

One of my best friends has become friends with Bilel through his youth work/interaction in Glasgow Central Mosque. Today Bilel took time out of his schedule to attend a children's community event. He spent time giving the children advice, posing for photos/signing autographs and also donated a signed match jersey to my friend's youth group.

10168047_10154069913125604_1748293122265202520_n.jpg

1558417_10154069913610604_7939173039244498870_n.jpg

Brilliant to see Bilel get involved in the community and inspire our youth.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is turning into a liability with his lapses, fair play in attending but I would rather he was at Auchenhowie trying to head a ball straight.

I heard from 2 sources that Leeds had turned up at a local business last Friday before they got beaten at Wigan, and all looked thoroughly pissed off at being there into the bargain.

Interesting, opposing ideas - do you keep your players working & focussing on their game in the build up, or do you take their minds off it?

Hope ours doesn't follow Leeds' lead!

great that he is showing for these kids but for me today he should have had his head on the game tomorrow and done this on Monday.cant fault his efforts just the timing

I 'm with you again here!

Would rather he stayed at Auchenhowie, and actually trained on y'know, becoming a better footballer?

If he coughs up the winner tomorrow, don't get cross - just remember what he's done in the community.....