mohsni

Agree with Copeland Bear, every pass is like a flick or jab with him. The whole defence was dire and clearly not good enough against better quality opposition.

It put me in mind to when jig was last playing at centre half when we were in the SPL and he wasn't a centre half then either.

For me only Peralta and Shiels were decent if a bit unlucky at times. The rest, sadly tried hard today but just not good enough.

Couldn't believe he was bollocking Simonsen for not coming to get that clearance from their keeper.

No way in a million years was that the keepers' ball to come for!

He moans at the keeper to come for the ball nearly every week, I wonder if there's a communication problem with him and others? When he was on RTV I could barely make out what he was saying and when he was being asked questions he was answering a lot of shite.

He's pish and McCulloch isn't any better at CB.

Mohsni signing for us makes you wonder how easy a trial at Rangers must be to get a contract. It's no surprise the highest level of football he played before us was with Southend, before that in the French amateur leagues

I dispair that a player who wasn't good enough for Southend can possibly end up at the heart of our defence. Apparently he's 'playing the best football of his life!'. Can you imagine what must have gone before!

He must have thought all his Chtistmases had come at once when we offered him a contract. Dread to think how much he is earning...