Daly and Foster ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Thank fuck we play in a wee diddy league where Daly is in his comfort zone caus never seen a more immobile forward in my life . He makes kevin kyle look like usain bolt.Only talent is heading a ball if you put it right on his head caus he jumps like a pensioner

Daly has to be the biggest problem and he's our top scorer. Maybe someone can check out his goals, but I'm sure he's had a few multiples in these 6, 5 and four winning games at the beginning of the season. He's getting gradually worse and yet Ally still plays him. Ally must be re-living the days of him being known as the judge and thinks as our top scorer Daly will come good again.

What kind of judgement is that? The kind that has the majority of fans calling for his head.

Thank fuck we play in a wee diddy league where Daly is in his comfort zone caus never seen a more immobile forward in my life . He makes kevin kyle look like usain bolt.Only talent is heading a ball if you put it right on his head caus he jumps like a pensioner

He didn't have problems Scoring against us last Season.

Oh must have had Two Strikers up.

Funny how he comes to us and is utter pish of the highest order.

Would get rid of both.

Would put Mccausland straight back into the team and tell Foster to find another club.

Daly started ok and has got worse.

As much as I didn't want us to resign Boyd he would have buried that chance today.

Once again Foster was shown up as a huge liability who seems determined to give possession away whenever he can and has no idea how to tackle.

McCulloch again proved he should hang up his boots; absolutely no pace or ability to read the game.

Moshni over the past few weeks seems to have lost any idea about defending.

Law either needs a rest or has just given up and joined in with our collective need to give the ball away easily.

The team has for the third season in a row got worse and worse after December.