The Dundee Utd Team

Robespierre

The entire Utd team was brought through at less expense than one player in our squad. David Templeton cost Rangers in the region of £800k. I'm sick to the back teeth of Ally moaning about "free transfers, all we've had to work with is free transfers". Ally knows that is not true and is only saying such things to cover for his own short comings. The Dundee United team is a mix of youth and free transfers, but they look, and have looked, head and shoulders above our bunch of plodding journeymen for the last two and a half fucking years.

Super Ally no more, please resign before things get ugly.

Your right. For spells today I actually forgot we were playing Dundee United and thought it was Real Madrid we were up against.

They were pretty shite mate. If our team was used to playing at that pace we would probably have beat them.

They cut through our defense time and time again, was like a hot knife through butter :anguish:

Their entire team was brought through at less expense than one player in our squad. David Templeton cost Rangers in the region of £800k. I'm sick to the back teeth of Ally moaning about "free transfers, all we've had to work with his free transfers". Man the fuck up you great goon. The Dundee United team is a mix of youth and free transfers, but they look, and have looked, head and shoulders above our bunch of plodding journeymen for the last two and a half fucking years.

Super Ally no more, get to fuck please.

Disgrace calling Super Ally that

Agreed, although Armstrong and Mackay-Steven did look very dangerous whenever they attacked, particularly in the first half.

Im trying not to disagree with you here mate , but i thought united were bad , even up front , it was a calamity of errors all round that led to our downfall, i saw nothing that worried me up front regarding them

Im trying not to disagree with you here mate , but i thought united were bad , even up front , it was a calamity of errors all round that led to our downfall, i saw nothing that worried me up front regarding them

Agree to disagree (tu)

One of the poorest United team over the years, and were there for the taking.

We played the best football of our season, and yet we lost 1-3. That says a lot about the quality of our playing squad. Make no mistake about it, I was immensely proud of our performance today given the circumstances, but it should never have come to this.

Why is everybody so proud of our performance today? Because we turned up for once? We should have been turning up the whole fuckin season. The reason we lost this game was because we have played at 30% for the last 10-12 weeks and our pathetic excuse of a manager has failed to motivate the team to play any better ! We were as up for it as we possibly could have been today and dundee United were in second gear. McCoist has put us back years on and off the field !

You mention Templeton maybe had he and the other 4 injured players had started we might have won

The post was a criticism of Ally, not the players. Ally constantly prattles on about the hardship of building a squad of free transfers, yet in every cup since Ally taking over, we've been gubbed out of by free transfers.