I hope you all remember

Gillete

For the last few yrs , we have been battered from pillar to post from people within our own country regardless of the sympathy shown towards us from England to Argentina.

We as rangers supporters did not deserve any bit of this. We pay our money to go see the team we love just like every other supporter of other clubs.

A handful of people who you can only describe as garbage have got us where we are.

We have took it on the chin, regardless if we felt it was right or wrong.

We has stayed loyal and just want to get on with things and get us back to where we belong.

What we have is journalists battering us.

We are the biggest club in scotland and biggest supported yet they wonder why the papers are selling less every month as they scunner us.

I personally never buy any papers anymore and have never listened to a phone in for 2 yrs due to its bias against our club.

We get no fair crack at anything and are always being made out to be the bad guys!

What have we as supporters done to deserve this!

We can handle your zombie & sevco nonsense!

But will you remember in years to come how everyone has had a kick at us??

On Saturday I was at ibrox and watched 10000 Dundee united supporters (with the odd yahoo undercover) laud it up and have a party in our own ground.

They are loving it , loving it!

Every club are having a ball watching us slit our own throat and watching everyone else kick us when we are at our lowest!

One day we will be back and ill def never forget and they will know it.

My son is 5 wks old and he will know from day one to never let them forget!

Take the kickings now bears , but please never ever let them forget how many kicks everyone has had

Every dog has their day, we are still recovering and they all know it, and will continue to do so until we are back to full strength

I wish we were recovering but I see no signs of that.

We are no better than we were this time last year both on and off the pitch.

With the current management reginme in place it will be a long time before we are anywhere close to getting back

Well said Gillete, my sentiments exactly.

Look carefully at my profile logo. I've been saying the same thing since day one.

All Rangers fans should never forget the shameful treatment of our club.

Although I back the current board, I wish they would stand up for us and themselves a bit more.

There will be no revenge. No getting our own back. They will continue to laugh and sneer at us for years to come.

As a club we are leaderless

As a support we are a divided bickering joke.

Nothing will change in our club, the support or the opposition. You're only kidding yourself on if you think we will wreak our revenge in years to come.

We couldn't even boycott those United cunts at their own ground FFS.

There will be no revenge. No getting our own back. They will continue to laugh and sneer at us for years to come.

Nothing will change in our club, the support or the opposition. You're only kidding yourself on if you think we will wreak our revenge in years to come.

You're probably right mate. Nice to dream though!

That's what we need, a bit of positivity!

Just realism after years and years of going after them. Lots moan but very few act.

Do you honestly see all the various fans groups uniting as one?

I genuinely believe that we will once again be back where we belong, yes! Of course this will not happen overnight, there's a long way to go yet, but for you to suggest that it will never happen is somewhat surprising, i'm not sure about the fans groups getting their heads together, our fanbase has always been pretty much divided, but, as I said, I'm of the view that the club will recover and we will put all our haters and detractors firmly in their place, and hopefully sooner rather than later!

Feck sake gillette, you're making us out to be the victims here. The blame lies within our own club. People in charge doing nothing but bleed the club dry.

We need to take a long hard look at ourselves here, and ask the following question.

Do we as fans, want to allow these people to ruin our club for good?

I was at Work the other Day and one of the guys let oit a Roar when they scored their 3rd.

I saidto him, you a big UTD man then?He said no I'm a Pars man.

I had to Fucking Laugh really.

Says it all really Diddys r us.

They know we will be back Strong again, but we Will have to get the right person to lead us.

Our enemy do not have to try too hard to kick us while we are down. We do good enough job on our own, petty bickering and squabbles. It appears there are many who want management and most of the squad gone. I am happy that phase two of our journey has been a success and am looking forward to the next part of our journey.

In ten years time Rangers will still be there adding more titles to those we already have. The big question is in ten years time will there be a Dundee Utd, Hibernian, Hearts, or Aberdeen? Hearts might well not last the season never mind ten years and as for "them" the dark clouds are gathering over the bhegging, and when the business regarding the land/bank/GCC finally comes home to roost who knows what will befall them.

Having lived through Celtic's nine in a row (when they were genuine contenders for euro success) and through the shambles of the early-mid eighties when we were fighting to be 3/4th with the odd LC/SC victory being celebrated wildly, then believe me our future victories will taste sweeter than ever before, our title wins celebrated with one eye on the past and those who revelled in our despair but the other eye fully focused on the future of our great club It may take years to regain our top spot but we will, so remember those dark days and be safe in the knowledge that this is as low as it can get for us and always remember "i'd rather die with our history than live with theirs".

Feels better just typing that.