What you think of the new tops?

one55

I know they're training tops but I don't like them at all. I hope the first team strip looks nothing like that ugly mess.

Then again, I stopped buying strips a while back now, but I think at least the team should look good. Not in that they won't, if they stick with the style for the first team shirt.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does this mean they are bringing out new kits next season?

What a load of bollocks. I don't play football anymore and don't walk around the streets with football tops on so I only really wear my top to the games. I ended up buying both home and away tops this season thinking I'd at least get a couple of seasons out of them.

Not cool, man :angry:

5621371412_7c29589058_z.jpg

AGAIN HORRIBLE AND NEDDY! FFS, its not hard to get a top right, ok we have red, white and blue as our colours but one blu/red sleave looke rediculous.

Shut up fs. It's a training top, one that'll rarely be seen apart from in photo's at training or possibly press conferences.

Some folk are far too fussy.

So does this mean they are bringing out new kits next season?

What a load of bollocks. I don't play football anymore and don't walk around the streets with football tops on so I only really wear my top to the games. I ended up buying both home and away tops this season thinking I'd at least get a couple of seasons out of them.

Not cool, man :angry:

I remember years ago it would be a new home top one season and then a new away top the next but we change sponsors so often these day's we have to change every season.

well that and the fact that tops have got to be our biggest cash cow in regards to merchandise.

I remember years ago it would be a new home top one season and then a new away top the next but we change sponsors so often these day's we have to change every season.

well that and the fact that tops have got to be our biggest cash cow in regards to merchandise.

That's what Bayern Munich still do.

Shut up fs. It's a training top, one that'll rarely be seen apart from in photo's at training or possibly press conferences.

Some folk are far too fussy.

its rotten FFS, its come right out of the 90's. Puma are shite, FACT! and i put FACT in capital letters cos its TRUE!

I like them.

I think this apparel looks very congrous -- like a football team's sports/training tops should.

I like the red, bold lettering for the branding. i.e., 32 Red, in bold red. It makes sense, and also integrates with one of the signature Rangers colours (the other two, of course, being blue and white).